Quantcast

how long does it take,

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
i dont know how long it would take them but a full strip down of a fork and maybe change the seals would take an hour at the most.

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
i dont know how long it would take them but a full strip down of a fork and maybe change the seals would take an hour at the most.
Yep.

The actual service will take no time at all like, dhkid said, but the time it has to wait in line for the billion other forks is what may take a while.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
what was wrong with it? it may have been something you could have serviced yourself. did you top it off with oil when you first got it?

dirt-dart

Monkey
Feb 26, 2006
mccall ID/eagle river AK
its the new 66 sl ata and it was leaking air from around where the shrater valve penetrates down through the top cap. and that valve was also kinda loose like i could wiggle it around a bit and the washer and c ring below it were a little loose, but they still had me send it so i dont know if it is something i could have tightened. :(

any body else have this problem? if so, what did you do?

mtbikermark

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
Jackson, CA
Just got my 66 SL1 back today. Just a 12 day turn around on the service at Marzocchi. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

After all the horror stories about the turn around time on service I called and talked to a service rep. After a week they hadn't even opened the box. He said he would do his best to expedite the fork and get it back to me ASAP. Got it via UPS 5 days later. Thanks to Mike at Marzocchi for great service!!