Quantcast

How long for the 2009 Saint price to fall?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Am I all together high on crack hoping that the 2009 Saint line will come down in price like the 800 series did?

If such a fall in price were to occur, any thoughts as to when? I want some new cranks and a new set of stoppers for my 303, but dang if it doesn't feel like butt-rape to pay the current prices.

Oh well, gotta pay to play.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
You just scored a new Orange P7 frame didn't you? Sell that and buy some new saint parts. It is as easy as that.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
There will have some brand new (Never Used) 2009 Saint stuff up for sale in about months time in the classifieds. 3 to 5 sets of Wheels, Brakes, Cranks, etc. Just keep a look out in the classifieds. It all will move fast as I know it will be less than what you can buy it for in a Shop or Online Store.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Am I all together high on crack hoping that the 2009 Saint line will come down in price like the 800 series did?
If such a fall in price were to occur, any thoughts as to when? I want some new cranks and a new set of stoppers for my 303, but dang if it doesn't feel like butt-rape to pay the current prices.

Oh well, gotta pay to play.

Yes, your pretty much hi. It will be about 8 months or more. I cant even restock the shelves currently, shimano is estimating my last order for a single group to not be available untill Jan 7th. First group they sent me they sent the double cranks 165 83mm. Who the hell is going to be running 83mm bb with 165 cranks and a double? If anyone here needs elt me know, I have a set.

The eight months is a total guess, but yes, its going to be awhile before the prices start to drop.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
First group they sent me they sent the double cranks 165 83mm. Who the hell is going to be running 83mm bb with 165 cranks and a double? If anyone here needs elt me know, I have a set.
In my case, I need 165/83 cranks for my Sunday. I really don't care about the amount of rings it comes with. PM me if you're serious about getting rid of them.

MattP.

Monkey
Jun 27, 2005
Chain Reaction Cycles has the new Saint stuff for pretty cheap. About $200USD for the cranks. Not bad compared to Jenson's $425.

And all orders over 275 are free shipping to US :)

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Chain Reaction Cycles has the new Saint stuff for pretty cheap. About $200USD for the cranks. Not bad compared to Jenson's $425.

And all orders over 275 are free shipping to US :)
Oh I'm totally on that, but last I checked they don't expect the stock to arrive until December.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
You just scored a new Orange P7 frame didn't you? Sell that and buy some new saint parts. It is as easy as that.
I didn't even know I won until you said something!

Wow, that made my whole day!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Sorry guys, I didnt check up onthe post, let me go get the price on those, I am at the shop now. Unless they already sold, YES I am serious about selling them

EDIT. Damnit opened the box to verify, there 175's in a 165 box. Screwed again. Sorry guys, I honestly did not want to stir up hopes that way. I apologize.

So If anyone is looking for a set of 09 saints Double's 175, 22/36/bash 73mm BB. Let me know.

Extra pissed now, these are not just the wrong cranks, they are very mis boxed

Last edited: