Quantcast

How long should i make my brake line for a 6-7" fork?

L

Lurch..

prolly be a monsta or something like that

cheers guys, later

Banga

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Wellington, New Zealand
Hey Lurch your best Bet is to waitill you have it on the bike , then at least you can play around with different routing and so forth, also there are alot of variables , length of fork, rise of bars , stem length.Just play it safe man , wait till the fork is on your bike.It would be a bitch if you cut it and then found it ws too short.

G

Gutty

Where the hell are all you Kiwi's coming from. There is like 4-5 of you on this site now. Where are all the Aussie's.

L

Lurch..

not that i care, but im allowed to revel in some glory arnt I? ;)

Later

Lurch..(ur trans tasman rival)

L

Lurch..

yeah banga, i should really be more patient so ill take ur advice. u wouldnt happend to know the "proper" way to shorten a hayes hose wuldya?

i wana put the rear on the front to save some cash cause i gota get a new rear anway.

Later

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by Lurch..
prolly be a monsta or something like that

cheers guys, later
I always have waited for the bike to be built up then.... I only make them long enough to turn the lever up to bleed them. I think shorter cables are better whether they are hydro or cable. Hope that helps...D

Banga

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Wellington, New Zealand
Nah not yet, apparently any day now , acccording to sports pro.I think I ended up ordering the wrong colour tho, i went Candy chrome , proberbly should have gone red for my slacker, oh well i dunno have to wait and c I spose.Have you made a choice yet for your GT?