Quantcast

how many times does this happen to you?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
this has got to be a disorder. :help:
i'm sitting at my desk with my headphones, as usual, working hard at pretending to be working hard. Enter "the boss", says a few words about a project leans on my desk and then nicks my pen!
Everytime!
I swear he's like david f@ckin copperfield cause i never see him do it and only realize it when i go to make some notes later on.

Reminds me of that Kids in the Hall episode with guy that had his pen tied to a rope and secured to a helmet. HEEYY MYY PEN, MYY PEN.

oh well.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
it used to happen. until i put a little piece of tape on my pen with my name on it.

people laughed at me but I always get my pen back.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
My boss sometimes chews on his pens.

I'm tempted to shove the next one up my ass.
Should be pretty tasty.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I pulled the blue ink stick out of a pen and put it in a red pen. Nobody takes it because nobody wants to write with a red pen but I know the truth...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Knuckleslammer said:
:think:

I've analyzed that statement 3 times and I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm spent already and it's only Wednesday.

Knuckle
The pen barrels (the grips) are interchangable. Usually the red pens have red grips, and the blue pens have blue grips. Unscrew the back of the pen, pull out the ink stick. Unscrew the back of a red pen, discard the ink stick, and put the blue one in. You then have a blue pen, in a red grip.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Knuckleslammer said:
You should take that pen and poke his focking eyeball out with it. Matter o fact, both his eyes. JERK. Tell him to leave you the f* alone. F him and his project. I hate coorperate environments :mumble:

Knuckle

Your my hero! Killem' all! Knucks you f'n rock!.....jdcamb

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
i'd love to see his face when he goes to nibble on the cap
and gets a whiff of sh!t.

it's prob. more practicle to stick it in my ear, i'll have to remove the headphones for that..... mental note...replace headphones with pen caps.
That should both keep people from talking to me and keep my boss from munching on my pens. :thumb:

CChris

Chimp
Jul 20, 2004
The Monch
You could also try to loosen the leg on your desk so he totally wipes out when he leans on it. Then lean over an pick up the pen (which has presumably fallen on the floor by that stage...) and make a note to "fix desk".

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
You could also try to loosen the leg on your desk so he totally wipes out when he leans on it. Then lean over an pick up the pen (which has presumably fallen on the floor by that stage...) and make a note to "fix desk".
this may work, our desks have those locking castor roller things on the bottom.