Quantcast

How much does the Monster T weight?

Gallain

Monkey
Dec 28, 2001
Sweden
No I'm not the least bit worried about the weight… I’m ride a 35-39 lbs HT now so it’s not a big concern of mine. I was just curious.

T. EAKIN

Chimp
Feb 18, 2002
T...Town
Has anyone ever weighed there Monster T? I weighed my new Dorado tonight and it weighed 9.5 lbs with integrated stem and stanction protectors. The Monster T has always felt heavier to me but I have never weighed one. The 2002 TiNi Boxxer weighed a little under 8 lbs. out of the box with the axle.

Just curious to your thoughts.

Shibby

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
cambridge, ma
it's a heavy mother, but it is soooooo confidence inspring! just point it, and it carries itself through.

makes your bike impossible to bunnyhop for riders other than yourself, too... too... hard... to get front end... up... augh!

MaxUk

Chimp
Feb 17, 2002
England
Does anyone know if marzocchi are going to release a new 7lb,7inch travel Dh fork with a proper 20mm axle for the end of this year?The same sort of internals of a shiver/monster t?It would be cool if they did.

DEMON

Chimp
Sep 20, 2001
maple ridge b.c.
Originally posted by MaxUk
Does anyone know if marzocchi are going to release a new 7lb,7inch travel Dh fork with a proper 20mm axle for the end of this year?The same sort of internals of a shiver/monster t?It would be cool if they did.
we can only hope :)