Quantcast

How much will you "girl" it out???

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
i'd like to get something. i don't really know what it'd be, though. i never feel clean anymore. i shower for like 30mins, most of that just standing there. 1 downside to being a wrench. i can't even imagine how much crap my skin has absorbed.
Dude, Nitrile gloves. And learn not to touch your face.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
I got a manicure for my wife a few days before our wedding. I did not like it and will not do it again.

Same here. My hands get very beat up at work so I figured since it was a special ocassion I would go through with. Wouldn't do it again.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
i haven't found any that last long enough. the Park gloves have been the best i've found, but i burn through those quickly. any suggestions?
Yeah, Buy your gloves at an auto shop, like star or checkers etc.........There a little more costly, But I use them, and they hold up to a day or two , also keep some baby powder handy for when your putting them back on...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Why are wedding dresses white?

Son asked his mother the following question:
"Mom, why are wedding dresses white?" The mother looks at her son and replies, "Son, this shows your friends and relatives that your bride is pure."
The son thanks his Mom and goes off to double-check this with his father.

"Dad why are wedding dresses white?"
The father looks at his son in surprise and says, "Son, all household appliances come in white."

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
So, over Christmas I talked about getting Julie a pedicure. Forward to this week and I get a text from her telling me we have an appointment for date night to have our feet done. Whatever. I shave my legs in the summer time and have a pink phone, so why not???

My feet were like rocks, as I wear sandals pretty much every day. The chair was not so comfy, but the amount of skin she removed was. I wish I could get my PC to see my phone so I could show my dead sexy feet in the bubbles.

Girly or not, pedicures kick ass. Or the one I have had did.

Will you doll it up for some chick stuff??? :busted:
can you get any gheyer

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
My girlfriend and I went and got pedicures and manicures for our 1 year anniversary in November. It was pretty nice for me, I am pretty lazy. We also got our legs waxed from the knee down. The waxing was brutal.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i'll listen to upstairs at eric's & perhaps a bronski beat track or two.
maybe dress up like buffalo bill & get my wailin jennys on.