Quantcast

How old are you?

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
Wasn't there a thread on here that let people say how old they were? I've searched and come up with nothing.

I don't really want to discuss my favorite micro-brews with a 13 year old, and there's no info on the public profiles. Not that you could trust it if there were. For instance, I'm pretty sure Ryan/Kona's occupation is not "doing my mom".

At least she hasn't said anything about it...

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
Big B said:
Wasn't there a thread on here that let people say how old they were? I've searched and come up with nothing.

I don't really want to discuss my favorite micro-brews with a 13 year old, and there's no info on the public profiles. Not that you could trust it if there were. For instance, I'm pretty sure Ryan/Kona's occupation is not "doing my mom".

At least she hasn't said anything about it...
damn i forgot that i had that as my profile......sorry it's changed!

15permit in 2 months!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
789 years old... i'm trying to stop being reincarnated or at least be reincarnated into a super hot chick on a tropical lesbo island next life...

maddogdh

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Highland Lakes, NJ
I'll be 31 in August but I don't feel or look like it. I'm also moving back too Bellingham this summer, been gone since '94. They ran me out of town "BHPD" those were the good 'ol days me and my Specialized Stumpjumper. Is InnerUrban still cool. I remember catchin' Griffey Jr' balls when he was a baby M.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
maddogdh said:
I'll be 31 in August but I don't feel or look like it. I'm also moving back too Bellingham this summer, been gone since '94. They ran me out of town "BHPD" those were the good 'ol days me and my Specialized Stumpjumper. Is InnerUrban still cool. I remember catchin' Griffey Jr' balls when he was a baby M.
Was the innerurban ever cool (I honestly don't remember). I was in a debate today as to whether KGJ hit his first homer in Bellingham or in Everett... I'm pretty sure it would have been with the baby Ms.

maddogdh

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Highland Lakes, NJ
I should say "try" I really never did catch one. Are there alot of Hippies in Fairhaven still? That place was cool I used to by Bongs and beads there. My parents owned the Faihaven resturant at one time just a little nostalgia for ya. Well I love DH so I hope theres good stuff around.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
24 and prematurely an old man (2nd year in med school is hard work).

jrfor0

Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
20 next friday. at the rate i keep breaking myself i will be a crippled old man by 45. at least i will be able to know when good weather is coming . . . 6 months ahead of time. :weee:

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
DBR X6 RIDER said:
38 - feel more like 28. I can still pedal a 40+ lb rig up Tiger Mtn w/ flat pedals.
I've been told that I'm pretty good at jumping for an old guy as well!!!:weee:

Pretty good ehhh... hehe j/k

Im 19 can any one say canada?