Quantcast

How old are your kids?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
My daughter is 12 going on 20 and MizN8's son just turned 13 and her daughter is going to be a senior in HS next year... My daughter was born when I was 30.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
H8R said:
(one of the advantages of being a child of the 70's and 80's is that the public school system wasn't as close to complete ruins as it is now...)
:blah:!!!!
It never has been a glittering jewel of success.

And never will be.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
One will be 20 on the 18th of this month
One just turned 10 last month
One will be 6 on my birthday in September

That is all.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Within a month, the oldest buoy will be 6, and the twin boys hit the big 1!

I was 30 when Noah was born.

Anyone needing an alternative form of birth control....come over to my house and join the chaos for a day!!!

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
If life goes exactly according to my day-planner {:rofl:}, my kids are somewhere between -6 and -10 years old. I'm only 22, and really want to put off the haggling from my parents. They will remind me that I am recieving my "just desserts" for the crap I put them through. :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am soon to be 35. My wife was 17 when she had my step-son (whom I claim as mine because I raised him and he calls me dad when he's not pissed off).

My 10 year old lives with my ex in SoCal. So my daughter is basicly an only child.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
My wife called and said that she found dishes in my kid's closet, in the little bin where she puts her socks.

A clean plate, cup and fork.

:confused:

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
My oldest will be 13 in June. I was 22 when she was born.
Next is a 7 year old. I was 28.
Then a 5 year old. I was 30.

I'll be 48 when the baby graduates.

Bjern Fita

Chimp
Mar 6, 2005
Åsgårdstrand, Norway
TreeSaw said:
YEAH!!! Congratulations :thumb: and welcome to the most amazing experience in your life.
thanks kindly! Partner's folks got told over the phone (Norwegian) this past weekend and we're off to my hometown this weekend (Mother's Day weekend - Australia) to tell my parent's that their first grandchild is being born in Scandanavia.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
H8R said:
Her myspace privilege was revoked long ago.

To quote David Spade:

"it's like the Yellow Pages for child molesters"
I was more referencing the "Pro-ana" stuff:

But yes, myspace is HORRIBLE for kids!!!

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
kizzi77 said:
OFF TOPIC:

It's fun trying to explain to my 13 year old that skinny chicks are GROSS. Note: not thin, but healthy active girl. I refer to the skeletor looking nasty sick girls.

When did all this crap start. We liked a little curve back in the glorious days of the 1980's...

ON TOPIC:

There are a lot more parents here then I realized. Yet only one Manimal who has RM dad of the year locked up as long as he wants it.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
ummbikes said:
OFF TOPIC:

It's fun trying to explain to my 13 year old that skinny chicks are GROSS. Note: not thin, but healthy active girl. I refer to the skeletor looking nasty sick girls.

When did all this crap start. We liked a little curve back in the glorious days of the 1980's...

ON TOPIC:

There are a lot more parents here then I realized. Yet only one Manimal who has RM dad of the year locked up as long as he wants it.
MORE OFF THE TOPIC:

How's the knee?