Quantcast

How to disassemble a Sun Ringle Abbah Lawwill 12mm Rr Hub

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
Anyone know how to get these things apart? They only give directions for the s.o.s. Abbah hub on the website and these are clearly very different hubs. I see c-clips holding sealed bearings on each side of the hub and a 16mm cone nut on the driveside, but I'd prefer not to guess my way through this.

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Hydraulicman

Monkey
Sep 25, 2001
Belgium
I'm also having my rear abbah bearings replaced and this is what I got from sun:

Thanks for the email!!! Sounds like your bearings have worn. All your going to need is a 17mm cone wrench and something to hold the inner axel from spinning (park spanner wrench works well) take the drive side nut off and then pull the cog carrier off. Now here is were you take the bearings out, take off the c-clip on the disc side then use a rubber hammer to hit the axel on the drive side (be careful not to mare up the threads of the axel) pressing out the disc side bearing. Then use the same method to take out the drive side hub bearing. Here are the bearings you need.

2x 6002 for the hub shell
2x 6902 for the cog carrier

You can order these @ http://www.endurobearings.com/products/enduro_distributors.html