Quantcast

how to make teh rat dog shut up

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Put it in a kennel in your sisters room with toys and treat, all ready for her to love and cuddle and...

Plus, if it's "her" dog, how old is she? Is SHE old enough to move out?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Start treating it like a dog, it will act like a dog.

Sounds like you need to kill your whole family first, though. That will be the hard part. After you've got that done, training the little yapper will be easy.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Insanity level 9. Ok, so have you heard of Pavlov's dogs yet in high school? Well basically you need it to associate barking with a negative stimuli. Say the dog is scared of the vacuum. Every time the rat barks, turn the vacuum on. It will associate the fear of the vacuum with the bark. And when your parents leave, put the shock thing on it when it barks and give it a nice jolt. Problem Solved. That's exactly what I would do.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Don't judge me for the amazing-queer (no offense intended) level of this idea, but have you seen Thunder Shirts?

Supposedly:
With its patent-pending design, Thundershirt&#8217;s gentle, constant pressure has a dramatic calming effect for most dogs if they are anxious, fearful or over-excited. Based on surveys completed by over two thousand customers, over 80% of dogs show significant improvement in symptoms when using Thundershirt. Thundershirt is already helping tens of thousands of dogs around the world, and is recommended by thousands of veterinarians and dog trainers.

As for WHY Thundershirt&#8217;s gentle pressure works to calm a dog, experts such as Dr. Temple Grandin believe that pressure has a calming effect on the nervous system. Using pressure to relieve anxiety has been a common practice for years.
I have two Jack Russles, and they're on crack. Mind you there are also a lot of feral cats in our neighborhood, and this just drives them off the charts. I think we're gonna have to give this a try, because I am not ok with the bark collars, so this is going to be the start of the process.

Either that, or doggie ludes.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
they dont treat it like a dog its treated better then a human baby
There's your problem. You're not asking the correct question. What you should have asked is how to kill your family and dispose of the bodies without getting caught. Only then can you get the dog to stop barking.

Think big picture more often, is what I'm trying to say.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There's your problem. You're not asking the correct question. What you should have asked is how to kill your family and dispose of the bodies without getting caught. Only then can you get the dog to stop barking.

Think big picture more often, is what I'm trying to say.
Yet another problem with small dogs. My pup would probably be a good means of getting rid of bodies. Yeah they can probably extract DNA from the turds but who looks there. On a brighter note, if I die in my sleep, no need to worry about a burial, just a nice ceremony surrounding the morning walk.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Spray it with a spray bottle every time it barks.

If that doesn't work, kick it, then you sister, till she starts paying attention to the thing

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Record the Dog Barking. Play the recording back really loud everytime you get frutrated at the dog barking. In Anger throw food at it in a way makes it uncomfortable. Put poo in your sisters bed.