Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spending most of the weekend in a drunken, surly stupor, remembering little

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Trailwork on Saturday and riding some dirt somewhere Sunday.

I might fix the lawnmower so I can mulch the leaves. I've got better things to do than spend a day raking leaves.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
party tonight at g/f's friends house... seriously good wine and food. sex, sleeping, hiking, biking, watching football, be annoyed that Monday showed up.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
the drunken stupor was my choice. i will be finalizing stuff for school today and monday, working on my oven, maybe some poker tonight and some climbing this weekend and some photo shooting for my website. probably mixed in with some grilling, beer drinking and getting stoned.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
putting my bike back together tonite while enjoying some good brews and chilling with my dogs, tomorrow if it's not raining, take the bike out and make sure it's gonna work. Sunday, probably hit the BMX track

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I voted "taking care of the kids, wishing I was riding" because that's what I'd be doing if I wasn't working the whole weekend. :(

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Heidi said:
drinking tonight, snowshoeing Saturday, skiing Sunday
i was a bit jealous when i read that. tahoe is still dry as can be. no snow yet.

so... instead of enjoying snow, i will be enjoying pedaling my bike around. watching movies. eating. drinking. and buying some new snow tires.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
The wife is taking daughter #2 back to St. Louis for a visit, so its gonna be just me and daughter #1 from Saturday through Tuesday. I'm actually pretty excited about it. Mainly because for 3 days, I get to sleep all the way through the night! Woo hoo!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Clean, pack, drink, ride...

The mom is coming over sunday afternoon so we have to clean and buy her a birthday present before then.

It rained the last couple of days so the trails are going to be schweet this weekend. Gotta ride!

SS, dishwashers are easy. Hook up the electro, hook up the drain, hook up the water, shim so it's level and whammo! you're done! Besides, shouldn't the wife be doing the dishes? ;)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Cooter Brown said:
are you replacing an old one, or doing a new install? If it's a replacement, it's not that bad, you'll be done in an hour or so, but go ahead and quote 6 or 7 hours and take the rest of the afternoon off :)
It never works out like that. There'll be random leaks springing up, rotten old hoses, etc. I'm sure of it. My one hour replacement will end up taking 40 frikkin' hours. :mumble:

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
It is kind of a combination of the first choice and the last choice, except the only thing surly about it is my bike....I'm a happy drunk, just ask the girls down the hall :D :dancing:

The Ito