Quantcast

Huge bling bling weekend..and we're sharin!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
splat said:
That I believe !

Nope , he didn't he was being sincere.

But it certainly wouldn't take much to get my mind in the gutter

LOL!!! As you can see, she's havin a blast....and for me..that is the entire point of this weekend! :thumb:

And soon...I get to play DOCTOR! :blah:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
sirknight6 said:
LOL!!! As you can see, she's havin a blast....and for me..that is the entire point of this weekend! :thumb:

And soon...I get to play DOCTOR! :blah:
What sort of Doctor? Gynaecollogist? Podiatrist? Brain surgeon?

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
sirknight6 said:
Notice what I went for right away.....:rolleyes:

"Hi, My name is SK6, and I'm an LOSER"

Group: "HI SK6!!!"

:D
Ralph u make stupid posts, i will hurt you somehow. Just let me get a lot bigger then u first.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
you should have invited a ton of people over and had a huge party!!!!! Thats what I thought you meant by sharing

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Well, you were invited...didn't you get the memo? :p

The truth of the matter is, with three teenage boys, my 25 year old step daughter and the 4 1/2 year old grand kids, all at our house, Sandy and I deserved this break. Actually, Sandy does...

To see her cuttin up and letting loose, like in some of the pictures is certianly worth it, and she deserves it!!!

So, we're on the 19th floor....room 1906 :thumb:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BigMike said:
So, WHAT did they DO?!

And damn man, looks like a good time. And the Tobacco Company? Thats some serious sh!t.

Dude, that place rocks!! I've never been there before, and doubt very much I'll be going back any time soon...$$$$$$ The damn food was off the chain!

A great place to go for sure. http://www.thetobaccocompany.com/

I was hoping you may have seen this post earlier, I was gonaa say come down for a beer at the hotel restaurant...I'll buy! :thumb:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
geargrrl said:
heh, he probably had to sign a confidentiality agreement in order to get the bling....
No, I actually wrote them a letter because the woman who screwed up wigged out because I had a camera....She thought I was going to take her picture, so she walked over to where me and my family was sitting, and railed on me. I told her she needs to leave right now....which pissed her off and she started screaming louder....So I said with a very loud firm voice, she need to leave NOW! :eek:

Rest of the night was ruined because no one knew what the hell she was going to do next...So I wrote a letter to the hotel, and I mean I blasted them, and told them for such a nice establishment to have employees behave the way she did is absolutely unacceptable...

Next thing ya know, a phone call, a letter of apology and then a free two-night stay.

Nice place for sure, but if I were paying, I would already have a couple of complaints. The cost I found out during the week is 400.00/night, and on the weekend, it is like 800.00. For that kind of money, the service could certainly be better, and stuff in the room would actually work. :rolleyes:

But hey, we're here for free, so the place rocks!!! :thumb:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
sirknight6 said:
I was hoping you may have seen this post earlier, I was gonaa say come down for a beer at the hotel restaurant...I'll buy! :thumb:

Whadddaya think, I have no life and spend all of my free time on the computer checking Ridemonkey? What kind of person do you take me for?

Oops, sorry, my Bad, that IS all I do!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BigMike said:
Whadddaya think, I have no life and spend all of my free time on the computer checking Ridemonkey? What kind of person do you take me for?

Oops, sorry, my Bad, that IS all I do!
Ah, no, I didn't thinkl that at all...:rolleyes: :p

We just got home, it's about 12:39pm...feels weird....I could get used to living like that! :thumb:

I figure by next week, we'll be hucking of the step at the James center, and all of a sudden, I go from VIP to thug...LOL!!! :D