Quantcast

###Hump Day GMT###

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Oh, why hello there, ridemonkey.com. I haven't shaved in a week. I'm looking kind of ratty. WHATEV'.

Ran 6.8 miles (give or take) in 60 minutes on the treadmill yesterday. I'm feeling that this morning.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning all. Went home and watered my garden while the thunderstorms went around us. We need rain, badly.

Watched the Voice last night. I wonder if Christina's boobs are real?

Then again, who cares?

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
is gonna be a nice quiet day at work today and i got tomorrow off so im gonna start to uncover my boat and wax it. i only got my boat in the water like 3 times last year so hopefully i will get more this year.

Nerf Herder

Chimp
Mar 26, 2010
I haven't changed my flanny in 4 days or combed my hair or shaved my face in a week and a half ... its great being a GFC casualty.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Best after work ride of the year last night. It had rained up higher so the trails were that PERFECT constistency. you know what I'm talkin about. We hammered out two hours of singletrack with amazing views. God I love mountain biking.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all!

My whole right chest/shoulder is getting a green tint from my crash the other day. That is fun.

Started planning for a kitchen remodel in our new house last night.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Wow that looks great!

Pretty excited to do ours. Doing granite counters, refinishing our current cabinets, replace the linoleum floor with tile, new appliances, tile back splash, new sink, etc.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Wow that looks great!

Pretty excited to do ours. Doing granite counters, refinishing our current cabinets, replace the linoleum floor with tile, new appliances, tile back splash, new sink, etc.
We gutted it and did all new everything because, as you can see, the last owners had special taste. :eek: Hardest part was doing all the drywall work.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Our remodel has been in the works since we moved in a couple of years ago. The new floor has been waiting in the basement for 4 years now, and the cabinets are waiting in the basement also. I need to get home for a few months to do the remodel. Ripping out the old kitchen (70's builder grade) with a linoleum floor, and putting laminate with oak cabinets. BigT hasn't quite decided what counter tops we're putting in, but leaning towards laminate. If we were staying forever, we would consider a solid surface.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
We gutted it and did all new everything because, as you can see, the last owners had special taste. :eek: Hardest part was doing all the drywall work.
did you move a wall or two.....it doesn't look like the same space at all?

nice remodel.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
did you move a wall or two.....it doesn't look like the same space at all?

nice remodel.
yes, we had to get rid of the hideous soffet and you can see in the first picture how the walls on the right side didn't match up. I got to rip ALL the drywall out and start new.

Oh, and we went with Quartz countertops.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning!

I haven't done anything all week at work and won't today either I'm sure, but the greatest thing is that youtube isn't blocked, so I watch bike videos all day:weee:! I've been watching North Shore and Whistler runs mainly. Got any other good ones I should watch?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Spent most of the morning trying to change the alternator and AC belts on the Subie. After trying for about an hour to make it fit, I confirmed with the local Subaru dealer that I was sent the wrong part (different number based on VIN) by another dealer.

Being that I had no working car I just jumped on my CX bike and rode to the dealership. I stopped by Performance to get a few misc. parts to finish my 575 as well. 18 miles and 2.5 hours later, I now have what I need to finish both of my major chores for this week.