Quantcast

**Humpday G*M*T**

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
morning. cold and windy last night. rode the little bike and about froze. all good though, needed to ride. did some sheet rock work afterwards at my parent's rental house. it just came open and the douche that lived there left it in pretty rough shape. Always something...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
this am:
attractive coworker: "doug, I brought my (personal) laptop in, it has issues, can you look at it?"
Me, thinking WTF? why does everybody expect me to fix their home computer...hmm, whats a nice way of saying no.
Her: "And dont look at my nakid pics"
me: "what, why?"
her: "ok, go ahead - just dont tell anyone"
me: I'll work on it at lunch"

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Late deck hockey game last night makes for a tired Baboon this morning. :dead: I played one of my better games in a while though, aside from taking the butt end of a stick to my groin. We won 4-0.

Is it Friday yet?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. Spin classes are the work of the devil!!! :dead: But, I had a great time, made some new friends, watched hot semi-naked chicks sweat and drank beer after. So it was totally worth it! :thumb: Other than that, nothing to report. Still trying to play catch-up here at work after being gone for 10 days. :rant:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
this am:
attractive coworker: "doug, I brought my (personal) laptop in, it has issues, can you look at it?"
Me, thinking WTF? why does everybody expect me to fix their home computer...hmm, whats a nice way of saying no.
Him: "And dont look at my nakid pics"
him: "ok, go ahead - just dont tell anyone"
What does the guy look like?!:lighten:

Bad jokes aside, have to pick up my cat at the vet - 7 days later, they pulled a major pollop (sp) out of his ear to clear his ear + sinuses which have been backed up for some time, but he still refuses to eat...not looking forward to it, doing more force feeding with a syringe....

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
What does the guy look like?!:lighten:
golf clap :clapping: well played!

Morning all,

Last night was boring. So much so, I forgot to eat dinner, now I am starving! :imstupid:

PT tonight...

Tigg, I am still looking in my area for spin classes where you don't need to be a member of a gym to participate! nothing so far!

that is all!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
this am:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
About to go to a mucho importante meeting with the chief medics at U-Mass Memorial Hospital to discuss our MQP project and get funding for it. Also getting the keys to our very own ambulance we get to drive around all year!

Definitely worth having to wear a tie.:busted:

splat

Nam I am
Hope you have a USB Thumb Drive with you Doug.

Morning

Had a Heavy frost last night , so every thing was glistening in the sun as I rode past . switched from my Road bike to My Hard tail Mt bike ( with the front fork locked out ) for the season. not much else going on. Last night sold my Fake colnago for $30

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Doug, you better post those pictures somewhere! I've got hosting capabilities................:D

Worked 6:45a-9p yesterday, did 45 minutes of cardio at the gym, passed out, and now I'm back at work again since 6:45.

At 4:30, I have a tasting for my wedding. Good times

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
I planned on going to the gym last night. But I got home and saw my guitar and planned on just playing for a few minutes. A couple hours later I realized it was too late for the gym.

As gay as this sounds, I figured out how to use my moms old sewing machine. Its been sitting around my place since she died. I have some bike gear to fix up now.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Tigg, I am still looking in my area for spin classes where you don't need to be a member of a gym to participate! nothing so far!
Google is your friend...

www.shadysidespin.com

"No membership fee or club to join

Beautiful facility, Floor-to-ceiling windows

Safe, supportive environment

Hardwood floor, Flat screen TVs, Surround sound

New Spinner NXT Bikes!

Experienced, motivating instructors

$15 per spin class or a package of 10 for $135"

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - had a pretty fun night at the rink last night. But my patience started to wear thin with my team. Coaching a Squirt C team requires monstrous amounts of patience.

Gorgeous sunny day here so far. I had a coffee and a croissant for breakfast. Tasty.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Google is your friend...

www.shadysidespin.com

New Spinner NXT Bikes!

Damn, wanna find me some? I've been looking, but haven't found much where I don't have to be a member.

First evening on the trainer last night. Wasn't too bad with an MP3 player and the TV. Will probably get old pretty quick. I give it a month.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
<snip>

As gay as this sounds, I figured out how to use my moms old sewing machine. Its been sitting around my place since she died. I have some bike gear to fix up now.
I have learned that this seems way more gay than Doug's talk of nekkid girls. Just sayin'.

Post non nekkid pics for approval before you post her top off. I don't want to see any ugly fat chicks today.

Good morning all. I just ordered an old alu lever Centaur group for my CX bike for cheap.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Google is your friend...

www.shadysidespin.com

New Spinner NXT Bikes!

not too far off, but with PT, I was looking for something closer. I have 4 gyms in the area that do spinning, all require a membership etc. :disgust1: I may try the shadyside spin class though... did you feel like your heart was going to jum out of your chest?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
not too far off, but with PT, I was looking for something closer. I have 4 gyms in the area that do spinning, all require a membership etc. :disgust1: I may try the shadyside spin class though... did you feel like your heart was going to jum out of your chest?
My heart rate ranged from 146 - 172 during last nights class. My max is 189 (I believe?). It was only the first class (out of 10) though and they will get harder as we go along. Can't say my heart was going to explode last night, but I went through 2 water bottles in an hour and left a decent sweat puddle on the floor. Good workout for sure!! :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
this am:
:clapping: AWESOME!

I can't wait for you to realize that her nakid pics aren't of her though :busted:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Morning - had a pretty fun night at the rink last night. But my patience started to wear thin with my team. Coaching a Squirt C team requires monstrous amounts of patience.

Gorgeous sunny day here so far. I had a coffee and a croissant for breakfast. Tasty.
Mmm...I love croissants. I just had a banana & coffee and feel deprived now.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Morning all. Tuesdays are Sq-Earl's night to ride so Syd & I played and it was a blast!!!

About to have a sit-down with the new teacher I am mentoring. She thinks everything is going well and it's really not :( Should be interesting.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Morning all. Tuesdays are Sq-Earl's night to ride so Syd & I played and it was a blast!!!

About to have a sit-down with the new teacher I am mentoring. She thinks everything is going well and it's really not :( Should be interesting.
Is she hot?