Quantcast

Hung out with some survivors

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
dh girlie said:
there is NO sexual tension...believe me...
BUT...I am meeting a lady that is collecting donations of clothing for some of her family coming from Louisiana to give her some stuff...
I just started going through my closet last night as our schools are sending clothes, $, etc. down. We're also sending school supplies and $ to some of the schools in TX and surrounding areas that are being innundated with new students as a result of the hurricane.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
TreeSaw said:
I just started going through my closet last night as our schools are sending clothes, $, etc. down. We're also sending school supplies and $ to some of the schools in TX and surrounding areas that are being innundated with new students as a result of the hurricane.
My wife is sending baby clothes that our little one has grown out of..... :thumb:

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
TreeSaw said:
Thank you, the schools are in need of lots of stuff. They even reopened a few of the schools they closed at the beginning of this school year.