Quantcast

I am going to Hell!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
HELL TEST Take It !

Well Not really, but its a fun test, let us know how you did, I scored a 189....but alot of that stuff is behind me there has to be a statue of limitations on most of it....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
By the way, what the hell is up with that eyeball question? It's on just about every "purity" or "hell" test I've ever seen.

What the heck does it mean? Is it just something bizarre and random or is this really a sexual fetish people have?

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
binary visions said:
By the way, what the hell is up with that eyeball question? It's on just about every "purity" or "hell" test I've ever seen.

What the heck does it mean? Is it just something bizarre and random or is this really a sexual fetish people have?

I was wondering the same thing.

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
135 enjoying life to the max.............what can I say......you know what they say about women over 35.............

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Jeremy R said:
That they can't get a job in Hollywood?
With todays plastic surgery that is only true if you take the average age on all the parts, not just the original chasis mileage.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:
No, because the age of the few parts they can't replace FAR outweighs all of the ones they can.
It doesn't matter because all calculations will add up to = 1 nasty dried up old hag. I'm sure a roll in the hay with her would feel like getting intimate with a an old leather handbag filled with crumbs and used chewing gum.

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
You hear about women past their 20's not finding any jobs in Hollywood but I don't think it has hurt Demi Moore, Catherine Zeta Jones or Renee Russo.....................

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
MizN8 said:
You hear about women past their 20's not finding any jobs in Hollywood but I don't think it has hurt Demi Moore, Catherine Zeta Jones or Renee Russo.....................
Say what you want, but you're only deluding yourself :p

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
I am not trying to work in Hollywood...............LOL! I actually feel sorry for all the sexy young actresses that have to play romantic leads with old guys like Harrison Ford and Richard Gere (who looks so much like my father I refuse to picture him as a sex symbol........eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!) Guess the money is worth it.