Quantcast

i broke my clavical

aaronrocker

Monkey
Aug 7, 2008
Washington State
well i broke my collar bone (right one) twice, the broken piece was twisted and jabbing my skin and i now have a titanium plate and 6 screws in my shoulder.

i was tryin to dj on my 20'' when it went down. just got comfortable with it and was trying to do a little flattie. guess i should stay on the 26''

Last edited:

Layman

Chimp
Apr 7, 2005
I fractured mine while off-road skateboarding several years ago. It sucked to sit for about 3 months.

Edit - nevermind. I read coccyx. Duh.

Last edited:

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
I broke/ac seperation my right one. 3 weeks later I was on the road bike just noodling around to keep from going crazy. Not long after that I got hit by a car and jacked up the cartilage in my sternum and a couple ribs in my back around my shoulder blade area, I forgot all about the shoulder after that. You do not want to mess your sternum up, very painfull ALL the time.

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
I was out for 6 weeks both times.

You'll know when you're ready to start doing things again. It takes a while, but worth it in the end.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Don't be dumb though, it takes almost 9 months for that thing to fully heal up and be able to take a hit. Trust me on that one!!!