Quantcast

I care not for your Friday GMT.

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
Chick who stood me up said:
Sorry about today. My meth head ex got early release.
I took the dog to Marqaum nature park mid day yesterday. I was thinking to myself, if I was single, I'd do this. There were some pretty fine pickings from the demo. Friendly too.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
got my mobile office all prepped and ready to head out in the pre dawn hours of Saturday for a two day EMT standby gig. Such a rough job watching young women in tight riding clothes bouncing by on horseback for $25/hr plus meals.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Had my 4th interview today for a great job opening I'm hoping I get that went well. The guy that interviewed me today actually had my position a few years back and was able to offer some insight to what I'm getting into. It's definitely a big shift in responsibilities and a bit outside my comfort zone, but from what I'm told the areas I have little experience in are quickly learned through training they offer and from others I'll be working with. I'm never one to turn down a challenge, especially one that will prove highly valuable for the future of my career and advancing, etc. Plus, I met nearly everyone I'll be working with during the full-day on-site interview and they were a group of very friendly and very intelligent people.

They want another phone interview that I'm waiting to get scheduled. I'm certainly making up for never interviewing before.