Quantcast

I couldn't believe my ears

J

JRB

I just called the shop that I build bikes for to ask for a wheel box. I need to send my wheel to DT this afternoon. The mechanic won't let me have a wheel box because it has a handle and he wants to use it as luggage. WTF??? I really mean that, too. :mumble:

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Was it a really nice Luis Vuitton luggage/wheelbag?

Edit: Man Luis Vuitton stuff is ugly. Why people? Why?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
I just called the shop that I build bikes for to ask for a wheel box. I need to send my wheel to DT this afternoon. The mechanic won't let me have a wheel box because it has a handle and he wants to use it as luggage. WTF??? I really mean that, too. :mumble:
Why the hell did he even tell you he had one? What a dick...he shoulda just said no, sorry dude...we don't have one...instead of being all...neener neener neener we have one but I'm using it as luggage...did he make the pthththththththt sound with his toungue too???

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Why the hell did he even tell you he had one? What a dick...he shoulda just said no, sorry dude...we don't have one...instead of being all...neener neener neener we have one but I'm using it as luggage...did he make the pthththththththt sound with his toungue too???
He has a pet owl and a 1 legged rat as a pet, too. Weird guy.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Craw said:
Was it a really nice Luis Vuitton luggage/wheelbag?

Edit: Man Luis Vuitton stuff is ugly. Why people? Why?

I agree...to me LV, Gucci and all that other stuff, not only is it ugly as all hell, it looks hella ghetto...they have all the cheap copy crap at swap meets and every ghetto person wears it from head to toe and upholsters their car in it...

I love that sir mix a lot song swap meet louis! Louis Vuitton never made a sweat suit!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Wow...how does he keep the pet owl from eating the one legged rat?

How does he own an owl anyway??? Owls are cool looking, but doesn't the hooo hoooing keep him awake at night?
Questions I refuse to ask him.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Who's going to feed the owl and the one legged rat while he is traveling?
My money's on his drunk ass not going anywhere. :thumb:

J

JRB

LOOnatic said:
Since when do wheel boxes have handles anyway?

Just make a box or something Locosy.

You gonna let that dude keep you down??
They're rebuilding my rim, so I don't want it damaged.

J

JRB

I had a Shimano box it turns out, but the owner said I could have homeboy's American Tourister if I needed it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco said:
They're rebuilding my rim, so I don't want it damaged.
Rebuilding or replacing the rim? Couldn't you just disassemble the wheel and ship it out in a small hub shaped box or is this a war-and-tea thing.

J

JRB

Westy said:
Rebuilding or replacing the rim? Couldn't you just disassemble the wheel and ship it out in a small hub shaped box or is this a war-and-tea thing.
I figure they will replace any spokes that look bad, if not all. The warranty guy at DT seemed pretty straight up and Mavic 3.1s are a pain in the ass to build. I am a decent builder, but think the DT guy is probably better. I hear that they only have one right now, and he is supposed to know what's what. That, and I am lazy. I also bought a complete wheel from Magura, so I think they should really be building it. I shouldn't have to work on a complete wheel. Just my thought.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
dh girlie said:
Wow...how does he keep the pet owl from eating the one legged rat?

Maybe he's feeding the rat the to owl one leg at a time?

Reminds me of a joke...

There's this farmer and he's got this 3 legged pig. One day some city folks comes up and asks him why's he got a three legged pig. So the farmer tells the folks this long drawn out story about how the farm house caught on fire one night and the pig when in and pulled everybody out of the blaze and saved everybody's lives. Well them folks was impressed! But it didn't explain how the pig only had one leg.

"Did he lose his leg to the fire?"

And the farmer says "Well no, its just that you can't eat a pig that good all at once" bada bing.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
jdschall said:
Maybe he's feeding the rat the to owl one leg at a time?

Reminds me of a joke...

There's this farmer and he's got this 3 legged pig. One day some city folks comes up and asks him why's he got a three legged pig. So the farmer tells the folks this long drawn out story about how the farm house caught on fire one night and the pig when in and pulled everybody out of the blaze and saved everybody's lives. Well them folks was impressed! But it didn't explain how the pig only had one leg.

"Did he lose his leg to the fire?"

And the farmer says "Well no, its just that you can't eat a pig that good all at once" bada bing.

AHA! FUNNNEEEEE!

J

JRB

The rat has one leg because he caught him on a glue tray. He then put the rat in the freezer to somehow get the glue to harden so he could get him off. Well, the rat got frost bite and lost 3 legs and his tail. I don't want to know the conditions he lives in. Believe me when I tell you that I can't make this up. I will even take Wumpus to the shop to hear the story for verification.