Quantcast

I developed my film from Winthrop....

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I got some OK ones. I am having issues with my camera and it insisting on taking 30sec exposures ( :rolleyes: ) among other things. I took moslty (pretty much all) took pictures of WWU, SMDH, and RDR/BW people. To many people to take more. Anyway I don't know 95% of you guys in your gear let alone out of it. :D I will bring the pics to Chelan and you are welcome to yours and your teammates.

Matt, your pic looks great. Can't tell you were close to eating it.
Damon, I like yours the best. I got lucky. Should have stood there the whole time but it was hard to grab a shot from there.
WWU (yellow Turner), nice form leaning hard
To the BW/RDR team...I got some of you and you will have to bother me to let me show you your pretty mugs. :D

I didn't get everyone on the teams above but I tried. I was fighting my camera the whole time. If you would like to donate to picture taking only payment I will take is a roll of film. Cheap film or not, cuz it don't matter. I am not that good. Normally 400 film....BUT no compensation is required! I would have taken the pics either way.

I am not sure wich (Kim or Tige) I got but it was just you blasting down the road. I blured Ethan Mutoli to much....I has hoping to get his shot.

Anyway I am really mad at my camera :mumble: I guess after 11 years of MTB and Desert races (clouds of dust), Muddy/rainy shots of various events, I am sure it has been dropped a couple times :rolleyes: the little camera that used to do wonders is filled with dirt from all corners of WA state. I bet every sensor is dirty or abused enough to be causing my problems. I could always get a new camera......*looking for an excuse* :D

Rhino"the camera killer"fromWA

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
RhinofromWA said:
IMuddy/rainy shots of various events, I am sure it has been dropped a couple times :rolleyes: the little camera that used to do wonders is filled with dirt from all corners of WA state. I bet every sensor is dirty or abused enough to be causing my problems. I could always get a new camera......*looking for an excuse* :D
Sounds like we're both members of Sgt. Pepper's broken peice of crap camera band. :D

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
rainbow_smoke said:
any shots of the wsu people?
allsk8sno was right behind matt
I don't remember there being any....I was lauging to hard at matt to do anything for a few minutes. :D

I even smacked him on the back as he went by me....he was that close. lol

I don't think I got any WSU riders....:(

Shooting film gets expensive....especially when I was looking at 3 large teams. :eek: I am glad there was only 1 run. :) That is were digi is awsome you don't need to developw a roll to find out if you have any good shots.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
RhinofromWA said:
I was lauging to hard at matt to do anything for a few minutes. :D

I even smacked him on the back as he went by me....he was that close. lol
Yeah yeah yeah laugh it up! :devil: :p haha, that was hilarious though, best part is my girl blamed herself for it? my response "babe you didn't do a thing, I was just a dumbass, like usual"

can't wait to see the pics man!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
mplutodh1 said:
Yeah yeah yeah laugh it up! :devil: :p haha, that was hilarious though, best part is my girl blamed herself for it? my response "babe you didn't do a thing, I was just a dumbass, like usual"

can't wait to see the pics man!
I told her you were just going to fast :rolleyes: :D

And she had nothing to do with it. lol I didn't even realize I slapped you in teh back until she told me it happened that quick.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Cant wait to see my pic! Hope im doing better in it than last years photo i got from the race. I was about 1' off the dirt getting ready to be hit by my bike.......

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
speedbump said:
Enough of the DH report, Rhino! What about the XC? Did you get any good ones of me sucking wind? :p
More dust than wind...

I will give you what I got....actually I can mail them if you are not going to CHelan....(you aren't going right?)

I was having issues so I am glad Iran around the woods to get more photo options.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
oly said:
Cant wait to see my pic! Hope im doing better in it than last years photo i got from the race. I was about 1' off the dirt getting ready to be hit by my bike.......
It is a nice corner shot...atleast I like it. In the first of two woods sections on the final road to the finish. After than dang little stump that kept snagging everyones pedals. :D