Quantcast

I don't know what the fvk possessed me to pick up a bottle of...

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I know some people really love those Rogue beers but not me. I had some one with jalapenos or other some pepper in it. Not only was it hard to drink but it gave me a good dose of the flaming pooze the next day. Never again.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Never tried that one. I have thought about it, but I don't want flaming pooze.

The Rogue Dead Guy is my new favorite beer of the moment.

Mm... I bought a case of that for my Halloween Party last year. It was 'ok'... far from my fav tho. I do not like Rogue Porter... I like Sierra Nevada over it and Fullers London Porter over the SN.

Right now I have in my frig:

Red Hook IPA - damn yummy!
Fullers London Porter
Sierra Nevada Porter
Sol
Wood Chuck Hard Cider
some home brews

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I've never tasted a "chile" beer that was worth a $hit. I think that chile is a flavor that was not supposed to be put in beer.
I agree! Chili belongs in burritos. Beer is there so I can cool down the fire while eating said burito.

Say, does anyone know... does Rogue still make the Shakspeare Stout? Only saw it a few times, but I thought it was pretty good. Dead Guy rawks!

mcadam

Chimp
Aug 4, 2006
I've never tasted a "chile" beer that was worth a $hit. I think that chile is a flavor that was not supposed to be put in beer.
I so agree. Hot chiles should be washed down with good beer, not an integral part of a lousy beer.