Quantcast

i got bored...

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
what you guys think?

i dont have all the correct dimentions just yet, but its look sok so far and editing anyhting now would be really quick.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Or could go further back, that is how the stock XTR 4 bolt ring looked when the 952's first came out in 97' I think.
Or the circa 1973 suntour road crank set rings.

But alas, I am sure even that ring would take me 3 days to make, I am sure you made it in a few minutes-damn kids! ;)

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
nah, it took a few hours coz i have no idea how to make a chain ring, so had to look it up and correct it a few times. and information about bicycle standards are impossible to find.

does anyone know whats the distance between the flats? those little flats near the bolt holes. and what thickness should it be?

thanks,
adam.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Or could go further back, that is how the stock XTR 4 bolt ring looked when the 952's first came out in 97' I think.
Or the circa 1973 suntour road crank set rings.

But alas, I am sure even that ring would take me 3 days to make, I am sure you made it in a few minutes-damn kids! ;)

There is still that exact crankset sitting in a bike shop here in Asheville for sale for $100.00.:twitch: