I guess riding in the High Country is over

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
That's too bad.......

'Cause this is a direct result of that:

<BOIOIOIOING!>

-S.S.-
Yeah - I give you schit, but I like the snow quite a lot. I like cold really well.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
And it's always warm and dry in the skatepark, for those inclined to get their wall-ride-barspin-pedal-grind-360-one-footer on or whatever. But what do I care, I'm gonna buy a dirtbike and hurt myself REAL bad-like. :D

S.S.- thanks for the pics, actually. I'm looking forward to a good snow year!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
not doing that here either, now that i think about it riding season is getting started now. thats cool.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Resorts got pounded, but with the temps in the valleys supposed to hit the 70s-80s in by the weekend, it should all melt. :evil:

I give it to the middle of October.

J

JRB

The big pisser is that I could actually drive to CO or NM to go ski, but I suck driving in the snow and would freak out on the mountain passes and kill myself. It sucks for me that way.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
loco-gringo said:
The big pisser is that I could actually drive to CO or NM to go ski, but I suck driving in the snow and would freak out on the mountain passes and kill myself. It sucks for me that way.
they invented these things called tunnels... you drive THROUGH the mountain in many areas instead of OVER 'em. I know, I know, it sounds freaky, but it snot.

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
they invented these things called tunnels... you drive THROUGH the mountain in many areas instead of OVER 'em. I know, I know, it sounds freaky, but it snot.

Then how do you get to the top??? It only seems effective if you are driving to hell. :confused: