Quantcast

I hate Dr. Phil but....

Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
Monday I flipped to his show and it was pretty brilliant. Now before you say something my father is a psychologist and my mother has a masters in psychology. They and everyone they know think he gives awful advice. However the thing he had going on monday was great. He had some of the most extreme people you could possibly imagine: a HARDCORE cheovanist (sp?), a man-hating type-A crazy woman, a black woman that was racist towards black people, a bible-thumping judgemental black woman that thought everyone but her was going to hell, a chubby chick that was also judgemental mostly about image, and a society-hating anti-establishment atheist punk guy. He took them all and put them in a house together. I did'nt see how long this was for. He paired them as roomates in the most offensive ways possible. The bible-thumper thought people that drank were going to hell but was a spokewoman for a liquor company. It was pretty classy.

Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
Most Hummers will get used off road before his bikes will.
I'm a student. I go for a street ride most mornings for ~30 minutes, I ride between classes every day, I session my backyard dirtjumps during lunch, I usually get an evening trail ride in, and I live on the edge of downtown and do another street ride most nights. Thanks though. I also spend at least 90 days on the road every year mostly to ride and climb. It nice to finally be in a position where my house and vehicles are paid off and I have a pretty nice setup at home. It allows me to buy things that I enjoy. I have been using a HT and a 7" FR bike for everything up until this point. It's nice to finally be getting into XC again.

Dear Dave,
Your a tool b\c all you do is focus on the money side of everything you post.
Stocks, house, vehicles , blah, blah.:plthumbsdown:
It relly just proves that your a spoiled young douche or a uber materialistic douche.
Everbody is stoked your about to have a rad stable of bikes and all but please , quit thumping your chest about the money dude.
Let it go.
Sincerely, Everyone in the lounge

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Allright, I gotta ask...

you're a student but have a paid off house and a big $$ job to buy all these new bikes.

you ride all the time so you can't be going to school or working

you were watching Dr. Phil during one of times you say you ride everyday

Are you just kidding?

Or are you really everything to everyone

What's that word I'm looking for??? Omnipotent??

just askin'

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
dr phil is a hypocrite. he preaches all this relationship jesus mumbo jumbo but he's divorced / or is going through a divorce. I can hardly take anything that man says seriously. Not to mention he's a f*cking sea cow.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
dr phil is a hypocrite. he preaches all this relationship jesus mumbo jumbo but he's divorced / or is going through a divorce. I can hardly take anything that man says seriously. Not to mention he's a f*cking sea cow.
His wife is on his show everyday...you sure about the divorce thing?

anyone remember that Susan Somthing lady from a few years back? she was a health speaker or something, kinda nazi like..turned out she was a hardcore boozer.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
anyone remember that Susan Somthing lady from a few years back? she was a health speaker or something, kinda nazi like..turned out she was a hardcore boozer.
That's normal. She was a food addict, then she got off food and switched to booze. Some switch to just working out, some turn to coke or meth.

My brother is addicted to AA (sort of I guess). He overachieves at everything he does. It used to be drugs, but he now uses that attitude toward recovery.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
That's normal. She was a food addict, then she got off food and switched to booze. Some switch to just working out, some turn to coke or meth.

My brother is addicted to AA (sort of I guess). He overachieves at everything he does. It used to be drugs, but he now uses that attitude toward recovery.
I overachieved two weekends ago...man...that Monday sucked...

Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
Allright, I gotta ask...

you're a student but have a paid off house and a big $$ job to buy all these new bikes.

you ride all the time so you can't be going to school or working

you were watching Dr. Phil during one of times you say you ride everyday

Are you just kidding?

Or are you really everything to everyone

What's that word I'm looking for??? Omnipotent??

just askin'

I don't have class on Monday. I work for family and make a percentage of several large jobs. As long as I get it shipped out on time I'm good. I can show up whenever I want. I have outside income sources. It's not a big house. It's pretty decent though.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Wow, guess you've got the life.

The only way it could get better is if you are a bacon importer/exporter and get free samples!