Quantcast

I Hate One Of My Teachers!!!!

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
I had a prof in college for a mid level ir class who obviosly didn't know or care about IR theory. He assigned the same readings as the intro class and made unbelievably stupid points. . . so I ****ed with him constantly. Challenging him on every rediculous thing he said was the only way to stay awake during class.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I had a professor when I was working on my masters who took my thesis paper, reworded some of the conclusion, and published it under his name.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Where I got my masters from was so corrupt they just moved him to another department and bought him a new china hutch for his office. Then the next year they caught him banging an undergrad in said new department.

so they made him dean of diversity.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Where I got my masters from was so corrupt they just moved him to another department and bought him a new china hutch for his office. Then the next year they caught him banging an undergrad in said new department.

FOR THE WIN!!!!!

I had a professor who would tell us specifically (sp?) that a certain subject wouldnt be covered on an exam that was 45% of our final grade and then the majority of his test was on that stuff. :rant:

JapaneseZero

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Virginia
I had a professor that failed me because i was an athlete. I would go on track trips and she would look at my scheduel online and make the tests on the fridays that i was gone and then wouldnt let me make them up. I failed and when i asked her about it she said that she failed me because i was a scholarship athlete and the only reason i was in school is because of sports and that i was dumb. i followed her to her car that day and found out what she drove, got 4 pieces of model airplane tubing and put a nail through it. leaned a nail up against each tire the next day in the parking lot. she drove off and the nails imbedded along with the tubing into all 4 tires. the nails slid out of the tubes and by the time she had made it off campus she had 4 flat tires.

dairy_dude

Chimp
Nov 19, 2004
I hate my Trig teacher right now. She give us massive amounts of home work that repeats the same thing over and over and about half way through I've stopped getting any benefit from it. The waorst part is I don't get any credit for the home work. She checks for completion once every couple of weeks, which is just enough to hurt my grade if I don't do it but not enough to bring my grade up if I do do it. Ticks me off.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...

He banged ya huh?

RATM

Monkey
Aug 5, 2004
Washington DC area
I love my stats teacher, to change the subject. I asked him my grade while buying lunch just before the semester ended, and he responded, "Buy me a bag of chips and I'll give you a B", at tops I deserved a C. So I paid for the chips, and got a B. Who knows, maybe I had a B and I gave him chips for free, or maybe I really did buy the grade, the point is who cares, this is a mountain bike website.

Buy him a bag of chips, and run his ass over when the semester is over.