Quantcast

I hate to be a kiss ass, but

J

JRB

my days are made when dh girlie blesses us by doggin on peeps. :thumb:

J

JRB

Crash_Tested said:
There aren't any women down in temple. :think: Don't you have a wife?

I didn't ask for no lovin holmes. She just makes me laugh like mad. There are others, but she is just funny as hell. I would ride with her a ton if I were a left coaster. She is a fun :dancing:. Nothin to do with :heart:

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
loco-gringo said:
I didn't ask for no lovin holmes. She just makes me laugh like mad. There are others, but she is just funny as hell. I would ride with her a ton if I were a left coaster. She is a fun :dancing:. Nothin to do with :heart:
just messin with ya holmes. This thread just reeks of puppy :love:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Crash_Tested said:
just messin with ya holmes. This thread just reeks of puppy :love:
Ha, ha-ha ha ha. I was thinking less like puppy love and more like taking homemade brownies over to the cop who lives across the street...a pre-emptive extension and maintenance of goodwill that might one day buy leniency or assistance. ;)

J

JRB

stosh said:
He did just got and get his hair cut at the pretty boy saloon.
Not yet, but soon. Now get your own thread if you ain't gonna do some ass kissin'.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
Ha, ha-ha ha ha. I was thinking less like puppy love and more like taking homemade brownies over to the cop who lives across the street...a pre-emptive extension and maintenance of goodwill that might one day buy leniency or assistance. ;)
HAHAHAHA! As I've always said...if there were ever an RM Academy Awards you would win funniest person on RM, but if loco-gringo is on the panel, looks like you might have some competition! :sneaky: hahahaha!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Sometimes i wish i could have back the 3 minutes that it took me to read this thread. :blah:

i'm calling it a day.

J

JRB

DVNT said:
Sometimes i wish i could have back the 3 minutes that it took me to read this thread. :blah:

i'm calling it a day.

Does somebody need a hug?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
We can really rip this guy to shreads now tht he won't be back to defend himself! He probably had to go change his depends...

Maybe I should rip on the dude that I made cranky on the Dallas forum too.:dancing: