Quantcast

I have a great boss

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
My six months is two weeks away. When I started, he said he'd re-evaluate my (low) compensation at six months. I've never ever had a boss who didn't make me bug him for my deserved raise. He just came up and told me that some time in the next couple weeks, we'll talk about it and get it done.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
very cool. Not that I know what old school Mariner logo is.

I had a boss a long time ago that'd share sports stuff and tix with the staff.

J

JRB

I asked about my two month overdue annual review last week and my email was never responded to. :(

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
our bosses sent out the mass emails notifying us that we have our annual reviews coming up sometime during the last two weeks of october. i'm pretty sure my job is somewhat secure, but i'm still scared sh1tless.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
our bosses sent out the mass emails notifying us that we have our annual reviews coming up sometime during the last two weeks of october. i'm pretty sure my job is somewhat secure, but i'm still scared sh1tless.
I asked about my two month overdue annual review last week and my email was never responded to
I never received my last review, and last week myself and 3 others had there positions eliminated at work. :mad:

LordOpie: Good to see your boss is sticking to his word. I am always envious of people who have good jobs or have stayed at the same place for many years. :cool:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Opie: awesome, having a great boss makes all the difference in the world. My boss is the same - things get done, credit gets given, and raises and promotions are handed out when they are due.

Anyone else have a really great boss?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
you guys actually get evaluations??? We are supposed to have them done once a year. I've been here for 5 years and I've had 1 evaluation.

And what's this "promotion" thing you people are talking about? I work for the state and I've never heard of this.