Quantcast

I have a son!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Born Thursday morning. Everything went super easy almost like watching a movie but I am sure after enough diapers change it will get real. Profro can he setup a date with you daughter now?

He cries when I say KHS but smiles when I say DW link - babies love anti -squating.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Congratulations!!!

Enjoy every moment of his life. It will go by quick for you.

Diapers aren't so bad when it's your own cub. :thumb:

Edit: Oh watch out for pee when to remove the old diaper!

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
Congrats,

Today our 6 week old filled the diaper, literally, to the brim and a bit over with distinctly yellow and green refuse. I didn't know whether to use wipes or take him out back and hose him off. Something to look forward to.

For someone with toilet obsessed humour, babies are the best gag ever!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
If he cries when you say "ICT" or "Tony Ellsworth," he's officially the coolest baby ever. :D

Congrats.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Congrats man & welcome to the club! Our kids will be racing against each other in juniors before we know it!

-ska todd

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Congratulations! My "baby" turns 22 in April.

It will get better, then it will get worse, then he will hate you (if you do your job right), then it will get better, and eventually, he will realize what a good dad you've been.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
With all these babies happening, do you think Plattekill would start up a 'downhill daycare'? Still trying to figure out how to work out my wife and I riding.....