Quantcast

I have no beer

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I would go get some right now if I were out. But as it turns out, I have a-plenty.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
There has been no beer in my fridge for months. The last 6 -pack that was in there lasted weeks before some friends came over and drank it.

I can't really recall the last time I drank a beer.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There has been no beer in my fridge for months. The last 6 -pack that was in there lasted weeks before some friends came over and drank it.

I can't really recall the last time I drank a beer.

Same here. I buy beer all the time and find empties all over the house. I just don't recall drinking them.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
This reminds me: I HAVE NO BEER AT HOME! crap....me and the Mrs. just finished a sixer each of Otter Creek Kolsh and Magic Hat HIPA over the last few weeks...better hit the store on the way home!

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
This reminds me: I HAVE NO BEER AT HOME! crap....me and the Mrs. just finished a sixer each of Otter Creek Kolsh and Magic Hat HIPA over the last few weeks...better hit the store on the way home!
Oh, that's right, it's time for the HIPA to be out...I need to hit the packy on the way home.

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
Its funny, I was just thinking about how its been a long time since I had beer in the house. I think I need to stop on the way home and stock up.