Quantcast

I have to write a paper relating Jesus to Mohammed need help getting three topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
Ok, i have to write a 5 Paragraph paper for school i have 2 days and am just starting an outline and desperately need three topics on them to write about does any1 have any ideas?

please be respectful of both

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Ok, i have to write a 5 Paragraph paper for school i have 2 days and am just starting an outline and desperately need three topics on them to write about does any1 have any ideas?

please be respectful of both
Google is your friend. Seriously.

I'm almost positive it'll help you more than trying to sort through the bs that will be posted here in no more than 10 minutes.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
"5 Paragraph paper" -- so one page?

OUTLINE
I. Intro
II. Jesus: early years
III. Mohammed: The return
IV. The final battle
V. Conclusion

One paragraph each, end with a space explosion.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
compare them with modern fictional characters, like Batman or Spiderman

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Please take no offense, but rather as honest feedback... if you're in high school and are having trouble with a one-page report, visit the learning lab to improve your report writing skills since it will haunt you the rest of your educational career.

My skills sucked until the first year of college when a teach pulled me aside and politely told me I was an idiot.

Even if your goals are math and science related, you still have to write reports on your findings.

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
No no no this is different i can write very well this type of paper has about 25 overkill rules which u have to shove into each paragraph so that in hopes when ur just writing freely one day u will use a few of these rules in each paragraph, its a writing intensive class.

in my opinion though the whole idea is absurd

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I am writing three pages on The Origins of Ethics and Morality. I keep laughing cause I am really laying on the BS with a trowel here. Man, this class is gonna suck.

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
anyways i hope it makes every1 happy but iv chosen my topics

I. Similarities of Jesus and Mahomet

II. Koran's inconsistencies with the bible and jewish law

III. How the prophets actions are reflected in their doctrines

but thanx for the help anyways i have gotten a few ideas from this

psychobiker

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
charlotte nc
anyways i hope it makes every1 happy but iv chosen my topics

I. Similarities of Jesus and Mahomet

II. Koran's inconsistencies with the bible and jewish law

III. How the prophets actions are reflected in their doctrines

but thanx for the help anyways i have gotten a few ideas from this
is he messin with us... who gave him those ideas:disgust1:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
dude i plan to become a medical surgeon and get a masters degree, lil bit off from a janitor
yeah....no writing skillz needed there.....you won't be inundated with paperwork or anything....Maybe that's why I could never read the prescriptions I was given....

"This say peryfexodonil.....500mg."
"You sure doc??!? It looks like a monkey f*ckin' a coconut..."

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
yeah....no writing skillz needed there.....you won't be inundated with paperwork or anything....Maybe that's why I could never read the prescriptions I was given....

"This say peryfexodonil.....500mg."
"You sure doc??!? It looks like a monkey f*ckin' a coconut..."
lol no i just enjoy usin slangs apart from that my IQ is 127 not to shabby anyway

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
dude i plan to become a medical surgeon and work for a masters degree, lil bit off from a janitor
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey, kid, here's a clue. Medical school and masters degrees require lots and lots of writing, and if you do, in fact, decide to persue these things, they will require lots of independant thinking as well as good grammar.

If you are under the absolutely incredible delusion that you will rarely use writing later in life, you may want to actually have a conversation with people who have gone beyond high school and college and are actually existing day-to-day in the real world.

Writing happens. All the time. You need to write emails, memos, announcements, resumes and a million other things on a daily basis. Also, let me tell you something else: nobody cares what your IQ is if you can't write or think.

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head

Hey, kid, here's a clue. Medical school and masters degrees require lots and lots of writing, and if you do, in fact, decide to persue these things, they will require lots of independant thinking as well as good grammar.

If you are under the absolutely incredible delusion that you will rarely use writing later in life, you may want to actually have a conversation with people who have gone beyond high school and college and are actually existing day-to-day in the real world.

Writing happens. All the time. You need to write emails, memos, announcements, resumes and a million other things on a daily basis.

i know but seriously though i am kidding i do have good writing skills its generally whether i feel like using them or not

and for proof im almost halfway done my paper alredy

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville

Writing happens. All the time. You need to write emails, memos, announcements, resumes and a million other things on a daily basis.
:stupid: Not to mention it's gonna take more than a masters degree before any hospital in the US is gonna let you in an operating room.

Status
Not open for further replies.