Quantcast

I have wussy hands...

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
OK it was either that or,

I just got done sweeping a WORC's race and boy are my arms tired. :D

I swept the Quad WORC's race this weekend at Burnt Ridge MX down near Chehalis, WA. I rode from 7:30am Sat until about 5pm with an hour brake for lunch. Burned about 5 gallons of Pre-mix.

...And turned my girlie man accountant hands to tender little vittles.

Don't get me wrong the rest of me is sore too, but I am a wuss when it comes to my hands. :)

Freak and Velocity Girl were tearing it up on their quads. Freak's hands were worst off than mine at the end of the weekend. :( I cheered them on when they passed me on the course, and kept the rest of the racers safe during the weekend. They even paid me....paid me, to ride my motorcycle all weekend. :rofl:

Good times.

Rhino

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Yea, I love having soft computer hands. I have a blister about 1 inch round on one of my hands, and one about 1/2 inch round on the other.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Showa said:
burnt ridge, ive been thinking of riding down there, hows the track?
Fast and open. :)

I am NOT a MXr or a jumper...

ask any DHr that saw me compete in DH...low and safe'ish. lol

But I had fun. I wouldn't ride there all day on only the MX track but I am not a track guy....I like the woods.

You able to ride this weekend? You can ride all weekend and they will pay you. ;) Be a sweep rider.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Get a weight lifting hand strengthener and put it in you car. Works wonders

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
The ol' stick-and-brick works good too: Broomstick tied with shoulder-high length of cord to a brick. Roll it up, roll it down; repeat. Arm pump will diminish, wrist-strength and grip will increase.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Kevin you have to do those Rick James impersonations with more feel. Let those slaps ring out and your hands will toughen up over time.:rolleyes:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Lumberjack said:
Kevin you have to do those Rick James impersonations with more feel. Let those slaps ring out and your hands will toughen up over time.:rolleyes:
Everytime I try to do a Rick James impression it sounds more like Little Richard :wonky2:

I am Little Richard, BIATCH! :wave:*slap* WaOOooOOooOOooOOooOO!

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Kevin its a good thing I had just put my coffe down or I'ld be cleaning the monitor and the keyboard. I won't be able to look at Little Richard in the Gieko commercials any more.:rofl: