Quantcast

I haven't gotten an OK from Ridemonkey yet but..

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
manhattanprjkt83 said:
totally depends on the sticker, make the green monkey with the vinyl backing on it...you know the kind you peel off and there isnt a solid sticker...those would be real tight...id buy 10...perfect for car windows and bikes because water doesnt get under them and make them bubble...my .02
:stupid:

= .04¢

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I got the OK from Ridemonkey himself.

I am MORE than likely going to use the previous style sticker however I am open to suggestions if you want to make submissions create PDF's and we'll post them.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
stosh said:

I am MORE than likely going to use the previous style sticker however I am open to suggestions if you want to make submissions create PDF's and we'll post them.
Do you have the vector art?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
stosh said:

As long as they are weather resistant vinyl stickers, I will be kappy.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Stosh just make the small guy that is at the top in the logo, but dont have a background, just a green outline would be so sleek, the old one was alright but kind of big and hard to put on anything...2 sizes of what i outlined above would be perfect, people :monkey:'s would love them.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Stosh just make the small guy that is at the top in the logo, but dont have a background, just a green outline would be so sleek, the old one was alright but kind of big and hard to put on anything...2 sizes of what i outlined above would be perfect, people :monkey:'s would love them.
You're a photo guys, make up your design in Photoshop or something and post it in the sticky above!!!!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Make sure you use the art from the site. That way, the low quality will be a good representation of the site...

Does anyone have the vector art please?!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
stinkyboy said:
Make sure you use the art from the site. That way, the low quality will be a good representation of the site...

PM BikeGeek. He had it when he did the jerseys.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
stinkyboy said:

RM says you can't have the vector art until you win the Contest.

I will be posting a larger image so people can use that to show examples of what they are thinking.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
manhattanprjkt83 said:
totally depends on the sticker, make the green monkey with the vinyl backing on it...you know the kind you peel off and there isnt a solid sticker...those would be real tight...id buy 10...perfect for car windows and bikes because water doesnt get under them and make them bubble...my .02
You're talking just the outline of the monkey itself in vinyl? That would be sick as hell.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I like the originals fine, but I'd also like to see the art from the T-Shirts in a rectangular/bumper-sticker style as well. The "Ride Hard, Ride Soft, RideMonkey" w/ the suspension designs, etc...

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
stosh said:
I will be posting a larger image so people can use that to show examples of what they are thinking.
Here's the original sticker to play with.

I have to see what I have at home. I know I have the Illustrator files for the jersey, but I'm not sure if I have just the logo.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
stosh said:
You're a photo guys, make up your design in Photoshop or something and post it in the sticky above!!!!
yeah i work with photos alot but icons are a different animal, ill see what i can do...we should really get this together the RM logo is really cool. Its clean and sexy the way icons should be.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
robdamanii said:
You're talking just the outline of the monkey itself in vinyl? That would be sick as hell.

Yeah that is what im talking about, im also thinking maybe 2 sizes like a 1.5" and a say 4"...1.5 is perfect for frams and things like that because you dont want to have to wrap it around 5 times...once you do that you cant even tell what the sticker is. You know? The bigger ones would be great for windows and larger surfaces.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
BikeGeek said:
Here's the original sticker to play with.

I have to see what I have at home. I know I have the Illustrator files for the jersey, but I'm not sure if I have just the logo.
How bout this sticker without the outer cirlce? I think that woudl work out great. I would def play with it but i just formatted this computer and dont have Photoshop installed yet. :mumble: Im getting there...