Quantcast

I invented a new bacon-based food.

Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
I highly recommend you try this. It's just in time for thanksgiving too. Take some nice smoked bacon, some ground beef, some pecans or pine nuts, your favorite steak seasoning and whatever else you want really. Chop the bacon up pretty small. Mix everything together to preference. The beef is important as it holds everything together so there is a balance that is required. Roll the mix up into golf-ball sized balls. Get some peanut oil nice and hot in a deep preferably straight-sided frying pan. Throw the balls in there and make sure they are completely covered. Stir them around plenty with some tongs. When they are done they will have a nice crust and a juicy inside. You will probably want to pull a few apart till you get a feel for doneness. Those of you familiar with Middle Eastern cuisine will notice the similarity to fried kibbee balls. That's where I got my inspiration. Enjoy and report back to me if you try it.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Get a jar of green olives. Garlic or pimento filled.
Wrap olives in bacon.
Hold together w/ toothpick.
Bake till crispy.
Eat till you die.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
even better. meat grinder and 1lb of bacon. make into a patty form with egg and cheese in them throw on skillit till cooked. bacon egg and cheese
yo

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
I highly recommend you try this. It's just in time for thanksgiving too. Take some nice smoked bacon, some ground beef, some pecans or pine nuts, your favorite steak seasoning and whatever else you want really. Chop the bacon up pretty small. Mix everything together to preference. The beef is important as it holds everything together so there is a balance that is required. Roll the mix up into golf-ball sized balls. Get some peanut oil nice and hot in a deep preferably straight-sided frying pan. Throw the balls in there and make sure they are completely covered. Stir them around plenty with some tongs. When they are done they will have a nice crust and a juicy inside. You will probably want to pull a few apart till you get a feel for doneness. Those of you familiar with Middle Eastern cuisine will notice the similarity to fried kibbee balls. That's where I got my inspiration. Enjoy and report back to me if you try it.

Wouldn't this be beef based with bacon accents?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
This video makes me think of DavidMakalaster.

you must spread some rep......:rant:

:biggrin: great band... archers of loaf were on a label that was "wooooing" the band I was in back in the early 90's... if I could have just kept the guys from completely imploding as a band after the show the record rep flew in to see... we probably could have made a few bucks (earlier than it actually took):nopity: stupid personality conflicts!