Quantcast

I just splurged.

altagirl

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Utah

I love how much better protected your shoulders are in this vs. my old Z-1 jacket. And it almost fits my boobs comfortably. I may try messing around heating it up with a hairdryer or something to see if I can mold the chest plates at all to make it better, but it's better than most, anyway.

dhchix

Chimp
Mar 26, 2006
NC
That is sharp! I love the coverage you get down the spine. Looks like you got your monies worth.

weimie

Monkey
May 11, 2006
Boulder, CO
I like I like!

I have the same problems with my body armor, doesn't fit in the chest right. They should make women's specific body armor with different size chests "cups".

altagirl

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Utah
]
fuzzynutz said:
Girls with goatee's turn me off.
Heh. Well, it's not a picture of me, it's a picture of Krispy. (I was just showing what I bought, not what I look like in it...) ;)

SuperKat

Monkey
Jul 3, 2005
New York
Nice. Next year will be new armor for me. A tree branch speared my left arm and ripped the pad off. Also Dainese. I figured I'll just keep beating up on it this year and get something new next season.

altagirl

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Utah
SuperKat said:
Nice. Next year will be new armor for me. A tree branch speared my left arm and ripped the pad off. Also Dainese. I figured I'll just keep beating up on it this year and get something new next season.
Bummer! Do you have a good shop that can sew stuff up like that? Around here we take things to Kirkhams - they make tents and such and do a good job with the industrial strength repairs necessary for fixing armor.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
laura said:
oooooooooooo, pretty.
Finally some boob cups! Nothing more uncomfortable than squeezing them behind a flat piece of plastic on a hot day.