Quantcast

I just watched the season finale

J

JRB

of Las Vegas and I hope someone at NBC lost their job over it. It was the worst ever. How do you blow the goddamned set up and expect to have another season??? Jeebus this is stupid. :stosh:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I just watched the season finale of 24 and I'm currently watching the season finale of CSI: Miami while laying on the couch and a laptop on my lap with wireless. :D :p

J

JRB

This is about Las Vegas, bitches. Get your own damned Lost thread.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco said:
of Las Vegas and I hope someone at NBC lost their job over it. It was the worst ever. How do you blow the goddamned set up and expect to have another season??? Jeebus this is stupid. :stosh:
You deserve every minute of the stupidity. After all, *you're* the one watching the crap. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
You deserve every minute of the stupidity. After all, *you're* the one watching the crap. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-
Yeah yeah - we know you're too good for TV. :rolleyes: I wouldn't have time to watch it if I were busy growing my hair like you do. That probably requires lots of effort.

lukeduke

Chimp
Apr 4, 2003
nikki cox. so it is therefore inferior in my opinion.

48 people who have not showered in a month < Nikki cox

sorry.

J

JRB

lukeduke said:
nikki cox. so it is therefore inferior in my opinion.

48 people who have not showered in a month < Nikki cox

sorry.
Dude, I believe the General Lee has landed off kilter and banged your brain. What are you saying here???

*I don't think Nikki Cox is very hot.

lukeduke

Chimp
Apr 4, 2003
i happen to think she is, everyone has different tastes........ mine tend to be a little more on the freaky side, so i can understand you do not agree?

J

JRB

lukeduke said:
i happen to think she is, everyone has different tastes........ mine tend to be a little more on the freaky side, so i can understand you do not agree?
I don't mind you thinkin she's hot. I just didn't understand what your were saying.

lukeduke

Chimp
Apr 4, 2003
someone posted

las vegas<lost

i was following the pattern..... the < or > "less than" or "greater than" old grade school math lingo