Quantcast

I know how popular vegetarians are here

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
There's nothing in the whole of God's green Earth that Sanjuro could possibly do to convince me that he's a bigger ass than the Montashu.

I'm grilling strip steaks tomorrow and I'll enjoy every bit of it.:butcher:

Pete..

Monkey
Feb 11, 2009
Santa Cruz
Off topic but on general topic of vegetarians...

My sister is dating a vegetarian guy [typical Santa Cruz hippie]. He's never eaten any type of meat in his life. Everyone in my direct family ate meat [and didn't lie about it] everyday for all of our lives until now when my sister is now 'vegetarian'. My parents both laughed at her for months and told her that it was a stupid idea. Around her boyfriend she doesn't eat any meat but when he isn't around she eats chicken and "doesn't like the taste of red meat" but still eats it. Usually I wouldn't care at all. Hell, I kinda-sorta dated a 'vegetarian'/moral elitist for a while last year but what erks my nerves is that my sister goes out of her way to convert her friends to vegetarianism. She says **** like, "It's so easy, all you have to do is taper down consumption and then before you know it it's out of your life! I even did it!" No, false. You didn't cut it out of your life. ****ing vegetarians.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ok.... I do have to ask this.... What about fish? Ive heard arguements from both sides that its ok to have as a veggie, and that it is not.....

As far as I am concerned, Its muscle of an animal, its friggin meat...... And I loves me some good grilled fish.....

Last edited:

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
If you're a veggie there is no way you should be eating fish, if it has eyes or a mouth vegetarians can't eat it.

I do love veggie food for example a nice potato and veg curry, but I would really struggle to give up meat

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
If you're a veggie there is no way you should be eating fish, if it has eyes or a mouth vegetarians can't eat it.
so what about snails??? they don't have a mouth, they have a redula.

so is it:

"if it has eyes OR a mouth vegetarians can't eat it."

or:

"if it has eyes AND a mouth vegetarians can't eat it."

or:

"if it has eyes AND / OR a mouth vegetarians can't eat it."

questions upon questions....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
so what about snails??? they don't have a mouth, they have a redula.

so is it:

"if it has eyes OR a mouth vegetarians can't eat it."

or:

"if it has eyes AND a mouth vegetarians can't eat it."

or:

"if it has eyes AND / OR a mouth vegetarians can't eat it."

questions upon questions....
I've got a buddy who is a vegetarian and he says if it has an "out port" he doesn't eat it.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Vegetarians shouldn't eat snails or fish. There's a lot of clever names that people come up with to say "I don't eat meat except for fish" (pescetarian) or various other animals. Fact is that if you're gonna go vegetarian, give up the fvcking meat. Do it all or nothing.