Quantcast

I know some of you PA and NY people go to this shop

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I know I've been there a few times.

Bike, snowboard store destroyed by fire

Milford, Pa. - Clay Harper was relatively calm for a man who just saw his business – building and inventory and all – go up in flames and smoke and water.
“This is why you have insurance,” the 26-year-old Harper said. He bought the business, a skateboard, snow board and bike shop called Action Outfitters, on Route 209 in November 2005.
This is worst time of year for a fire – Harper was gearing up for the winter and shipments of snow boards were just coming in.
The cause of the fire, which started around 8 p.m, near the front of the store, is under investigation and no injuries were reported, said Tony Mann, chief of the Milford Fire Department, who was in charge of the six fire departments from two states that battled the blaze. It took about 20 minutes to knock the fire down, Mann said.

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061003/NEWS/61003003/-1/NEWS

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Bummer.

So thats where Clay went after Diablo. I thought he was doing construction or something.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Bummer.

So thats where Clay went after Diablo. I thought he was doing construction or something.
Yeah it was a nice shop, I know I've talked to a few people on RM who ride with him down there in PA.

burly50

Where the hell is everyone?
May 13, 2006
Westtown, NY
Sonofabitch! That's the shop that got me back into the outdoor life style. A snowboard package last winter, a Stump Jumper in May, an Enduro in August, and countless parts and accessories. Clay and Shaun were formerly employees there and just bought that business from the boss/owner a year or two ago.
I hope they make a come back, bigger and better soon.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Sonofabitch! That's the shop that got me back into the outdoor life style. A snowboard package last winter, a Stump Jumper in May, an Enduro in August, and countless parts and accessories. Clay and Shaun were formerly employees there and just bought that business from the boss/owner a year or two ago.
I hope they make a come back, bigger and better soon.
Hey, BTW we snowboard at Mountain Creek every Tuesday and THursday, you want to ride with us this year?

burly50

Where the hell is everyone?
May 13, 2006
Westtown, NY
Hey, BTW we snowboard at Mountain Creek every Tuesday and THursday, you want to ride with us this year?
Yeah, but I don't know if I will be recovered enough from my shoulder surgery. Doc did more work than oringionally planed. I don't want to fall once and undo it all. I will def. let you know when the time comes.

A friend of mine spoke to Clay and Shaun and they are definitely going to rebuild. Probably bigger and better than before. Can't wait for that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yeah, but I don't know if I will be recovered enough from my shoulder surgery. Doc did more work than oringionally planed. I don't want to fall once and undo it all. I will def. let you know when the time comes.

A friend of mine spoke to Clay and Shaun and they are definitely going to rebuild. Probably bigger and better than before. Can't wait for that.

Cool deal, it's a nice shop. I don't think I've been in there since they owned it though.
I drive past it all the time.