Quantcast

I know this is bad, but I could not resist.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
The shop told me not to do this, but I did it anyway. :bonk:
They tried to make me leave the shop, but I would not go without these tires. :cupidarrow:

I love semi-slicks for trail riding here in dusty SoCal. I was unhappy with all the pinch flats on my Maxxis Advantage tires. It was time for a change. These have a bit more beef in the sidewall. I took them out for a quick urban ride already. They roll like mad. I spent 15 minutes working on brake-free power-slides in the baseball diamond at the local park. I may need to take them out on the dirt tomorrow.

Much love to H&S in Burbank for the tires and the new Sombrio Pinner shorts in green. :busted:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
for the final touch, i'm thinking of getting some custom wheels built with blue hope hubs and urban camo singletrack or mtx rims. oh yeah, that would look great with pink tires :happydance:

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
for the final touch, i'm thinking of getting some custom wheels built with blue hope hubs and urban camo singletrack or mtx rims. oh yeah, that would look great with pink tires :happydance:

Ive seen the MTX's with pink instead of the green in the camo. They are pink,grey and black. If you are going to stick with those tires, the rim and tire combo would look dope.