Quantcast

I know what I'll be doing tonight *pics*

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
Brown just dropped her off. Second Sinister in the quiver. Absolutely CAN NOT wait to get it together. Parts have been waiting on my work bench for over a month.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Nice frame bike whore......maybe this one will get used for more than a year before being replaced??? :nuts: :blah:

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
samich457 said:
Very jealous!!! Whats the build going to be?
Pike Race
King HS
RF bars
RF Dia. Stem
26" FRX hoops laced to Profile RR/Hadley front
Profiles
Thomson post
Cheap dj seat
Avid 6" RR brake/XT lever
Hook worm FR
Holy Roller RR

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
chicodude01 said:
I do what I can. Actually, I've been very good for the last couple of years. Not been doing a whole lot of swapping out. The only reason I picked this frame up was to go back to 26ers. The endless couldn't do that so I had to part ways with it...

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
dexter said:
nice you will love it. now you gotta get an mxs splinter=pure sex of a mtnx bike and jumping/freeriding bike
I'd love to have one of those but I can't justify a FS frame around these parts. It is quite lovely though...

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Mr Tiles said:
Brown just dropped her off. Second Sinister in the quiver. Absolutely CAN NOT wait to get it together. Parts have been waiting on my work bench for over a month.

:drool: That is a nice hardtail...

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
it looks even better built up......I figured Mr. Tiles would have a pick up by now, we built it yesterday evening.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Mr Tiles said:
Just finished a little ride around the neighborhood...fits like a glove. Thanks for the positive comments!

My life is so tough. I only have $1300 to spend on a hardtail, i absolutely LOVE the feel of the DNA. Just perfect geometry. But at this point the frame is costing me $550, and i can get a build for $600, and that leaves me at $150 for a fork. Unless i can find one, i have to buy my Homies pretty new P3 (05) with Fox Float 80, but i dont like the frame. Hopefully i can sell it or get used to the Geo...

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I got to get in a pretty good urban ride last night. This IS the bike for me. The geometry is so perfect for me. I can't say enough good things about it. I'll get to ride it more next week and I'll try to get some action pics. I really like this bike!

AirAddict

Monkey
Jun 10, 2005
Asheville, NC
Red Bull said:
My life is so tough. I only have $1300 to spend on a hardtail, i absolutely LOVE the feel of the DNA. Just perfect geometry. But at this point the frame is costing me $550, and i can get a build for $600, and that leaves me at $150 for a fork. Unless i can find one, i have to buy my Homies pretty new P3 (05) with Fox Float 80, but i dont like the frame. Hopefully i can sell it or get used to the Geo...
look used, and get a cheap ass fork for 150 untill you can save up to get a new one. it'd be worth is just to get the frame that you really want. I'm sure that you could find a '03 DJ3, or an old psylo, or something like that which would work fine as a street fork for a while.

JBsoxorz

Chimp
Jul 8, 2005
LA
that thing is sooooo sick!

and i'm in a really good mood because my sherman jumper might get here tomorrow!

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
JBsoxorz said:
that thing is sooooo sick!

and i'm in a really good mood because my sherman jumper might get here tomorrow!
Thanks, if I ever got rid of the pike, the jumper would be the fork I'd buy. I've got the breakout + on my trail bike and it's the best fork I've ever owned - bar none. I had a monster before it so it had some pretty big shoes to fill.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
dexter said:
nice looks nasty they ride like a dream. GET ONE KID you wont regret it.
I know i know, i cant beleive how much i :heart: the geometry. But building one up right now just doesent make the most sense. I was talking with FTW and he was like well you have good race results, keep em coming and later on you can move up... I will just buy the P and swap over eventually...