Quantcast

I lost my shoes when i crashed

Jul 13, 2005
In a hole
after g-out at GGG or CHDH whatever you wanna call iti went up that little hill part crashed both my shoes flew off and i hopped on my bike and finished the race without shoes on azonic a frame pedals...and my buddy got it all on tape!!!!!

DHCorky

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Headed to the lift...
hellonweels89 said:
after g-out at GGG or CHDH w/e u wanna call iti went up that little hill part crashed both my shoes flew off and i hopped on my bike and finished the race w/out shoes on azonic a frame pedals...and my buddy got it all on tape!!!!!
umm.....hmm.......What?

stratguy1618

Monkey
Apr 18, 2004
hellonweels89 said:
ya i think my story is better
haha dude that was gnarly kyle, Im Tommy the guy on that was on the Iron Horse Sunday, I rode with you at creektrails with chris snyder one time also, howd you end up doing?

Jul 13, 2005
In a hole
o wuts up tommy ya i remember dude i have no i dea how i did cuz after they called out 5th-1st me and j left cuz we had to so im waiting for them to post stuff online

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Tenchiro said:
I found a pair of shoes at a Pixies concert once.
Did you keep them?

I never found any worthwhile shoes, or lost any shoes, but I have stolen my fair share of bowling shoes. There are three pairs just in my office not counting the pair on my feet they are also strewn about the rest of the house. So that's my shoe story.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I have to pull a pre-emptive strike here, before "someone" who knows me tells the story first.
One year at a race run in Virginia, my shoe got ripped off by a big stump. By the time I got stopped, it was 30 yards back up the trail, and my shoestrings were double knotted. Took me 2 minutes to get my shoe back on. One run format, so I DNFed and drove 6 hours back home.
So now, everytime I make fun of one of my buddies for using a "race run excuse," they say, "Well, I at least I did not lose my shoe.":rolleyes:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Jeremy R said:
I have to pull a pre-emptive strike here, before "someone" who knows me tells the story first.
One year at a race run in Virginia, my shoe got ripped off by a big stump. By the time I got stopped, it was 30 yards back up the trail, and my shoestrings were double knotted. Took me 2 minutes to get my shoe back on. One run format, so I DNFed and drove 6 hours back home.
So now, everytime I make fun of one of my buddies for using a "race run excuse," they say, "Well, I at least I did not lose my shoe.":rolleyes:
I remeber that one. "The Shoeless Joe Story"

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Jeremy R said:
yeah..it's great to look down at your feet before a race run and see the laces strapped down to max torque....

I got all of you beat...I did a race where 30 seconds into my run, a chunk of red clay lodged in my windpipe as I was dropping off a boulder. Had to chuck my bike and stand trailside gasping for air and hocking up dirt for 30 seconds. Jeremy didn't believe me...until it happened to me again 3 weeks later sessioning a trail in Greenville.

Jul 13, 2005
In a hole
xgirrrrl said:
Heard about your shoes dude, didnt see it though, sorry to say. Did you see the 4-wheeler tumble end over end all the way down the hill? That was crazy!
ya that was so crazy i wish i couldve seen the aftermath of that tumble that guy must have felt so damn ****ty watchin it fall the whole way down like there goes 7 grand

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
hellonweels89 said:
after g-out at GGG or CHDH whatever you wanna call iti went up that little hill part crashed both my shoes flew off and i hopped on my bike and finished the race without shoes on azonic a frame pedals...and my buddy got it all on tape!!!!!
Dude, was that you? I saw that happen. How are your feet? Maybe it's time to stop with the hand me down shoes from big brother or your Dad and get some of your own that fit. Sorry, just f-ng with you!:rolleyes:

Jul 13, 2005
In a hole
lonewolfe said:
Dude, was that you? I saw that happen. How are your feet? Maybe it's time to stop with the hand me down shoes from big brother or your Dad and get some of your own that fit. Sorry, just f-ng with you!:rolleyes:
ya dude my feet are ok now but damn pedaling through the muddy rock part hurt so bad and then that last little dh part with the rocks and bumps before the finish hurt but it ripped a hole r two in my socks n some more in my feet