Quantcast

i love hittin triple didgits in my car

1992 subaru L wagon => 236k... almost all mine... still goes but damn stuff is loose at this point... in 95 i took it loaded in my move to CO at 110 accross KS and got passed by a trooper.. i had 3bikes quiver of skiis and a hocky bag full of softgear on the roof too!
1985 K100RS 110 all day accross WY UT and parts of CO 125 across the UT desert.. did i mention i was loaded with touring gear?

rednex in truck once was the only vehicle that clearly tried to hit me while on bicycle

cars have not seen me on motorycle and moved into my lane i just drifted right, run should up and infront of dumb a$$es

biggins.. while leather butt airborne is neat... how about lifting the last page from the south american butt one that i last put up.. some certifiable booty there that is!

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Working on getting video up of that thing making top speed runs, racing my buddies mistubishi (400+ hp, the kart won), and doing drifts, donuts and burnouts. Its ridiculously fun to drive, but a high speed crash would be virtually certain death. The roll hoop is too low, and there alot of sketchy arc welds that would surely come apart in a crash. If I go home this summer we plan on building a new scca mod 1 spec chassis, and moving most of the parts over. Motor is a 90hp honda cbr F3 lump.

VooDoo

asshat
Dec 21, 2001
Toronto
Hrm... about 91 MPH in my truck... would not go any faster... and that's without doors, roof, tailgate OR interior (except the dash, front seats and speakers :))
The engine redlines at 6000 right, well it would only rev to 4500 in 4th and 3900 in 5th... and would pull no more...
time for a supra 7mgte swap :D

I had a street bike that I used to get up too, 130mph every day on the way to work...then I maxed it out at 148 is what it said....so I got rid of it(and all my freinds crashed theirs) , then I drove my roomates BUILT Audi URs4 up to 150mph(well the speedo said 150) fast is fun..but I own a mini van with almost 200k on it..and I got it up to 100 in BC... :D