Quantcast

i love my job

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Broken_Spoke said:
Oh gees motorhead have fun listening to lemmy he is deffinately not god
No, he's not.

God is way too weak to play such bad-ass music.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
bigginsis said:
i think i have a pretty good idea...ew!
the place we go has a decent selection to be in Eastern NC - but my one girlfriend always gets a tall miller lite with lemon!! cheap. but weird.
miller light has to be my favorite lite beer

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Broken_Spoke said:
I don't even like nickleback that much. lets see right now I have rammstein going. sit and spin dude

MUSIC COMMENTARY RIGHTS: REVOKED

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
I think I'll pick up a 12 pack of Miller Lite, pop my Night Ranger cassette into my badass Camaro, and try to score with my sister.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
H8R said:
Oops, more like 3.5 days -

:think:

June 22nd Thurs night fly to Les Mans, get there late Fri, collect gear, sleep, play show Sat night, watch Mastodon, Motorhead and Slayer on Sun, fly home very early Mon.
I saw Mastodon a year or so ago. The sound was tight and they were very .intense. Well worth seeing.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
biggins said:
just thought i would let everyone know that i like going to work, it is fun.

I can't believe that nobody has said it yet (I blame it on lack a of general ichthyological knowledge in monkeys) but... That sure is crappie!

Booo Hisssss.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
DNA said:
I saw Mastodon a year or so ago. The sound was tight and they were very .intense. Well worth seeing.
Old friends of mine, and they were just added to the bill. I haven't seen them for 2 years.

I'm stoked.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
jdschall said:
I can't believe that nobody has said it yet (I blame it on lack a of general ichthyological knowledge in monkeys) but... That sure is crappie!

Booo Hisssss.
no more like I have heard that joke sooo many times when I go fishing

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Broken_Spoke said:
take into consideration that the only lite beers I have had are crap lite, crap lite 2, crap lite extra, ultra crap lite, and craptacular lite
You need to get out more.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
H8R said:
Old friends of mine, and they were just added to the bill. I haven't seen them for 2 years.

I'm stoked.
Are they from Philladelphia? A cool little band from Philly called Dysrhythmia played before them. They were both opening for Clutch and were by far the highlights of the show.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
bigginsis said:
nope but i might tonight! if i'm able, i will report in tomorrow. i also like straight-up tequila shots so that's always an option.
Ah yes, Tequila...generally a good choice. And definately don't listen to Biggins...silly fisherman...one only mixes their knob creek with a little ice :devil:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
TreeSaw said:
Ah yes, Tequila...generally a good choice.

If you like ending up running down the street with no shoes on at 3 AM, while wondering exactly who's vomit is on your pants...