Quantcast

I may need a new user name soon TTWF

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
woo hoo...

cooter and i are getting married oct 31st at the red bull rampage 2004 in Virgin UT... we spoke to the red bull sponsors and they thought it was a GREAT idea.... they said that they would see if we could do a quick ceremony at the top under the starting line banner before the riders actually started riding on Sunday, the final day! it may not all work out just like that cuz we are still planning it but i thought i might mention it, in case anyone had some great idea or knew of a minister who lives near Virgin UT who would be willing to come up to the top of a mountain and perform a 5 min ceremony to two nuts in full face helmets, full body armor and on DH bikes! ha ha

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
awwwwwww you guys, that is exciting. halloween is a fantastic day to get married too. tn and i thought about that for our date but its too close to our birthdays and we like to keep our hollidays spread apart. we take a birthday trip every year, we might have to try to make it out for that. congratulations you two. i think its fantastic.

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
dwaugh said:
From there, will you be riding down the course? :p
you laugh, but cooter has already ridden that course last thanksgiving and LOVED IT... me, i will be ghost riding my bike right over the cliff! ha ha

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
laura said:
awwwwwww you guys, that is exciting. halloween is a fantastic day to get married too. tn and i thought about that for our date but its too close to our birthdays and we like to keep our hollidays spread apart. we take a birthday trip every year, we might have to try to make it out for that. congratulations you two. i think its fantastic.

we got the idea from ya'll, gettin hitched while doing something bike related :D it's all your fault. we could have done something normal, like getting married at the Bunny Ranch with a Dennis Rodman impersonator performing the ceremony, but noooooooooooooo, youz guyz had to go and do something cool like that, so we just had to copy :D

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
laura said:
dude... u gotta come... i would love for u guys to be there... that would be sooo cool... he told his parents last night and his mom first of all didnt believe it was gonna be on halloween cuz they are SERIOUSLY religious and was kinda weirded out by the date but then sd that she might surprise us and show up there... ugh! we panicked... sooo we have to have a small party/ceremony of some sort to keep her from showing up in UT! ha ha :help:

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Cooter Brown said:
i'm riding down naked with RESPECT painted on my "peoples" :cool: :sneaky: :p
now, dont forget the bow tie, in animal print and the fake tails, taped over ur arse, flappin in the wind, with respsect painted on them! (gotta have a cape u know)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
TULSATUMBLERSGF said:
woo hoo...

cooter and i are getting married oct 31st at the red bull rampage 2004 in Virgin UT... we spoke to the red bull sponsors and they thought it was a GREAT idea.... they said that they would see if we could do a quick ceremony at the top under the starting line banner before the riders actually started riding on Sunday, the final day! it may not all work out just like that cuz we are still planning it but i thought i might mention it, in case anyone had some great idea or knew of a minister who lives near Virgin UT who would be willing to come up to the top of a mountain and perform a 5 min ceremony to two nuts in full face helmets, full body armor and on DH bikes! ha ha
Anything to get into MBA.......:rolleyes: :D

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Good luck on a minister, all you're going to find is Mormon stake presidents...I wonder if they'll do weddings for non-mos... :p

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
xbluethunderx said:
Good luck on a minister, all you're going to find is Mormon stake presidents...I wonder if they'll do weddings for non-mos... :p
worse cast scenario, we will go to vegas and get married and then just go to the top and exchange some do ya? yep, do ya? yep... lets phuck! and call it good!

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
BurlySurly said:
sure you guys dont wanna get married at a Nascar race or something?
we thought about that... since cooter already has the #3 shaved out of the hair on his back... but it seemed just too predictable for a couple of rednecks like us! ha ha :)

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
golgiaparatus said:
Sweet guys! Gonna get hitchet at the RRR course? Interesting, does Vanessa got to throw her boquet off the cliff and 20 crazy women go jumping off the cliff on their DH rigs after it?

Anyway, congrats!!!!
uh, NO FLOWERS will be in this ceremony... unless they are some wild flowers i pick off the ground... but it is the desert sooo im doubting that... although i am thinking of duct taping a veil to the back of my full face helmet! ha ha

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Congrats!

if it were up in WA, i'd do it for you, but alas, i have no plans on being in UT anytime soon.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
if Cooter plays his cards right, he could prolly pick up a couple extra wives to bring home since you're doing it in Utah.

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
BurlySurly said:
if Cooter plays his cards right, he could prolly pick up a couple extra wives to bring home since you're doing it in Utah.
hey now... dont give him any ideas... :mumble:

ha ha... j/k... i'm all he will EVER need! ha ha

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
TULSATUMBLERSGF said:
woo hoo...

Congratulations...you guys ARE brother and sister...right? :)

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
dh girlie said:
Congratulations...you guys ARE brother and sister...right? :)
:confused: :love: :nuts: :love: :help:

reminds me of this Hallmark card I saw once in Miiizzssssippy , it was a regional "special" card for the south only... it said

"Happy Fathers Day Uncle Dad!"

:thumb: I'll see you love birds there!

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
HA! Makes me wish I could make the trip out. I'd get on the internet and become a reverend just to perform the ceremony. Maybe you could get some other 'monkey to do that...