Quantcast

I need a ride to Sea Otter

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
My ride bailed on me, and so now my bike and I need a ride to Monterey. Is there anybody who's gonna be driving up thru Santa Barbara on Thursday? I'd be more than happy to contribute to gas expenses. Please let me know ASAP if you can help me out. Thanks.

-Ben

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
dma528 said:
Sent you a PM -- Check it
PM received, reply sent!

EDIT: Wait, are you seriously willing to drive down from Santa Maria, then back up to Monterey? That's a lot of extra driving.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
I would but I only have a 2 seater that's going to be cramed with camping equipment, clothes, and 2 bikes...D

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Donnie, you still want the floor space in the hotel, or can I offer it to somebody else? Just let me know by sometime tomorrow.

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
I might be able to take someone but you will have to find your own lodging. I've got a roof rack so can take up to 2 other bikes and a 20mm fork up adaptor. I am going up Weds and coming back late Sunday.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Well, looks like I'm good to go! I'm waiting to hear from a friend in Santa Barbara, but if he says no, Adam (dma528) is gonna be a champ and hook me up with some transportation. Thanks brah!

blong

Monkey
Sep 25, 2001
San Diego
lovebunny said:
i still need one!!!!! anyone goin to sd? cmon i dont wanna miss this. any day i dont give a ****

Well, I can take you up Wednesday afternoon. BUT, you'll need to find a place to stay and a ride back.

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
Carbon Fetish said:
I might be able to take someone but you will have to find your own lodging. I've got a roof rack so can take up to 2 other bikes and a 20mm fork up adaptor. I am going up Weds and coming back late Sunday.
My deal still stands.

Hey, Brian do you want to roll up together?