Quantcast

I need an interim job for a week.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
hey Monkeys,
here's my situation which I kind of screwed myself into:
I was working for dexterq's dad for about a year and a half selling golf clubs on ebay. My friend asked me to come work for him, which would entail going to Boston to train for a month right after I quit the ebay job. so, I quit (about week and a half ago) and my friend is kind of flaking on sending me to boston. So, I am sans cash, sans a job and just getting more into debt. I would maybe be leaving for boston either thursday or friday of next week. Do any of you guys have some work I can do for a week? I can do pretty much anything, hard worker and will just get the job done. I'm in Lafayette...east bay! let me know, i'm down for anything, really.
Thanks a lot, much appreciated!
Sean
925-324-4412

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
day labor

go down to the hardware/lumber store and sit out front. Those guys usually get $8-10hr. obviously under the table.

That or sell hot chocolate for 50¢ a cup on the corner

I forgot, you could wait at an intersection and ambush passing motorists with a windex bottle and newspaper and then try to get 25¢ each for it.

and there's always mowing lawns too.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
punkassean said:
I forgot, you could wait at an intersection and ambush passing motorists with a windex bottle and newspaper and then try to get 25¢ each for it.
You ever see that family guy where they show how they got Brian? that's how..maybe i'll get adopted..SWEET

punkassean said:
day labor

go down to the hardware/lumber store and sit out front. Those guys usually get $8-10hr. obviously under the table.
I'm not mexican.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
:thumb:
I was thinking you might have a distinct advantage being caucasian, people might feel more comfortable choosing you to help them...