Quantcast

i rode creek today

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
nice, ive give this one a big thumbs up. this is deffinalty the way to start off the dh season the right way.

ohh dude i thought we had talked about those pedals man. take two tioga mx pros and call me in the morning. hopefully all should be cured by then.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Like that green frame, how does it grind? ;) Talking about green, we got spring over here, snow melted in one week and the soil is so soft its burmable! :P

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i hiked up the mountain. was a lot of fun. confused a lot of people. your not suposed to ride but i know a lot of people that turned there heads for me. I got the bike used so the vitamin water sticker was on it. i just kept it because it looks cool. Yes i need someone to donate some pedals. The bike came with time clipless and i got it at platty. They only had thoes pedals so i got them.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Me and Cecil got to do that one time at Wolf Laurel the year they first allowed DH races. We went straight down the 60 degree pitch along the edge and scared the bujezus out of all the left over skiers and boarders....possibly the fastest I've ever gone on a bike. Ran out of gears before I ever hit the steepest pitch...and steering was not really an option....

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Me and Cecil got to do that one time at Wolf Laurel the year they first allowed DH races. We went straight down the 60 degree pitch along the edge and scared the bujezus out of all the left over skiers and boarders....possibly the fastest I've ever gone on a bike. Ran out of gears before I ever hit the steepest pitch...and steering was not really an option....
Yep, fun times!!!!!!

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay for the last time for everyone who is to lazy to read. he got the bike used as a complete bike. it came with everything you see including the 200$ steering dampner, and a set of time atack pedals. although there is a catch he obviously doesnt want to run clipless so he put those walmart wannabee pedals on the sunday untile he got ones that he liked. okay now that is cleared up. keep the pics comming man there excellent shots.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ

thats a few shots from last season. before i owned a real dh bike.

and for thoes that think i need to learn to prioritize

that was last years bike. note the hope xc hubs on mavic 717 rims, hope mono mini brakes, eventually got a truvative seatpost, and bars. but the reason for that bike was i needed a smaller frame and the only parts i had were from my xc bike. after the season was over all that broke was a seatpost, and a rear rim. i ran a kenda nevigal 2.5 in the rear and a kenda karma 2.0 in the front.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i will be on the vernon peak. if its cold i will be wearing a red jacket, if its warm i should have a rainjacket and sweatshirt on. i will pm you my phone number so you can call me when you are getting on the lift.