Quantcast

I saw one of the most insane things on the train Sunday

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Me and my neighbor were unloading our bikes, and getting ready to head off, when we noticed this couple with a baby (1 and a half maybe) and there daughter that looked about 10. No big deal we figured they were going to ride the road. We take off. On the way back we see the lady...on her comfort bike with a baby seat on the back. She just came up from the creek crossing. WTF! The baby didn't even have a helmet. She was having trouble so we stopped to help her, because the baby dropped something a she was being jolted around. We couldn't believe they were trying to ride the trail. When helping we found out they were not from around here. Their English was very broken. I was amazed, if the mother fell her baby was going to be seriously injured. Has anyone seen anything like that before. We almost said something but held back. Anyway, I thought it was moronic.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
other countrys seem to have a better grasp on things then we 'pvssys' in the states do.

NastySid

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sweden
Women can be quite odd about safety things.. On more than one ocation i have had customers complain about "Loose" front wheels.. When checking i got a suspicion and unbolted the wheel.. The axle comes out in 2 peices.

"How long have you been riding around like this?"

"Just over two weeks"

eh? 0_0