Quantcast

i skipped school today!

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
for the first time this year! and it wasn't really my fault. i was sleeping at the station and we were toned out just as i was getting up. then we got back and i figured i'd go late...but we got toned out again so....no school :D
bad part is i missed a test, but oh well.

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
SkaredShtles said:
I have no idea what "toned out" means......... :confused:

-S.S.-
it means i was sleeping at the "fire station" and we got "an aid call"

sorry i forget people might not know what the heck i'm talking about sometimes...or all the time :think:

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
SkaredShtles said:
You missed school because......... you're a professional firefighter? :confused:

-S.S.-
never said i was a pro....i think the "i love work" post has got you guy confused. i'm a volunteer...i just sleep at the station once or twice a week when i can.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
HippieKai said:
never said i was a pro....i think the "i love work" post has got you guy confused. i'm a volunteer...i just sleep at the station once or twice a week when i can.
The use of quote marks indicates you are making some sort of euphemism. Plus the use of toned out means nothing to us without explanation.

Maybe you oughta make it to school a little more often..

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
DRB said:
The use of quote marks indicates you are making some sort of euphemism. Plus the use of toned out means nothing to us without explanation.

Maybe you oughta make it to school a little more often..
wouldn't help much...i'm going to school to get my fire-science degree. So instead of english and math i take firefighting classes.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
HippieKai said:
it means i was sleeping at the "fire station" and we got "an aid call"

sorry i forget people might not know what the heck i'm talking about sometimes...or all the time :think:
I took it to mean you were stoned out of your mind and took a nap at the spot in the park where you meet your stoner friends.

"Aid call" - this means a stoner friend ran out of weed and you had to go to his house and smoke him out and play GTA and eat Cheetos.

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
its cool kai i skipped class too, but not cause i slept through my alarm or not because i dont want to go to school. its cause i broke my ankle last night and am in a bunch of pain and its my driving foot so no one to drive me around while im on vicodin! :)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Mitzel123 said:
its cool kai i skipped class too, but not cause i slept through my alarm or not because i dont want to go to school. its cause i broke my ankle last night and am in a bunch of pain and its my driving foot so no one to drive me around while im on vicodin! :)
Dude, for a big guy you have some soft bones! :p

Heal up soon! :thumb:

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Mitzel123 said:

the man of glass i freakin swear!!