Quantcast

I think i can be a bike guy again!!!

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
for the past two years i have been deeply envoloped into a world of school and firefighting. Now that i am graduated i need a part time job (i hope back at a bike shop) and i can start being a bike rider a lot more than i have been! So give me a mechanic job in a shop bellingham, cuz I'M BACK!:agree:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
I'm calling BS! You've gone sooo long you've probably forgotten how to ride. How the hell are you? You should stop by the shop and give Weasey and the Beav a hard time. Dude you ain't gonna recognize Weasey. The kid is about 6' now.

Glad you are back and tell your folks howdy.

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
yeah i am doing firefighter work (volunteer)...and i'm trying to get a real firefighter job but it is freakin hard!
so in the mean time I would love to work in a shop again.

I think i have forgot how to ride...at least ride well.I feel really slow on the bike.
I'll make the rounds and start to show my face again.

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
Just remember when you do get on with a dept. you will be on probation for a year.So stay away from DH or those areas where you have had a problem getting hurt.Cause whithin that first year they could give you your walking papers if you get hurt and can't work.But it is good to hear from you and life is moving forward for you.

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
MMike said:
The whole reason I left was because you dropped out of the scene... Maybe I should go back?
rrriiiggghhhttt...but thanks for pretending. Good to hear fom you.

And yes, i know when i do get on i have to be sure not to break myself or i'll get the boot...but untill then, game on!