Quantcast

I think I have a keeper...and a new bike rack

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
Well my BF showed up last night to our regular XC ride with a brand new Sportworks(now Thule) hitch mount tray style bike rack. Ever since I got my downhill bike I've been commenting on one day getting a rack like this for the ease of transporting big bikes, but I couldn't afford it right now . Damned if he wasn't listening and sneaky him got one just in time for the Snowshoe race this weekend! :love:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Awesome!!! I'll second the nod for Sportworks. I love mine and never had a problem travelling with the IH or any of my bikes for that matter. Have fun this weekend. Hopefully you'll have some pics to post up!

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
We have two of those racks - one on the camper and one on the truck. They are the ONLY way to go.

And yes, your BF definitely sounds like a keeper when he gets you something like that! :rolleyes:

starrbabes

Chimp
Jun 9, 2006
Puyallup, WA
Totally agree with the sportsworks, it is great and can handle a ton of weight and bumpy ground in the jeep. We shelled out the money last year when my hubby bought a bike that weighs 50+ pounds and it's worth the money.